wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


August 13, 2010 // 9:20 PM
just do it.





Omg! I'm so excited for tomorrow but first.. a to do list for this weekend. :(
- English essay (The one on the Unseen Companion i was supposed to do aggggges ago.. hahaa) - FINISH TONIGHT.
- Come up with 2 stories for tutor.. TUTORING IS GETTING FREAKING ANNOYING, FFS. - Think of it tomorrow and ask Michelle for advice. MUAHAHA. (L)
- Write the goddamn review - right before tutor.. MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA.
- Catch up on math homework
- Post something up on Moodle... HAHAHAHA. :(
I probably won't go Tracey's house on Sunday cos that'd be really stupid cos i have heaps of work to catch up on. D: SIIIIIIIIGH. I owe Margaret $10... i should just shoot myself now. I HATE OWING PEOPLE MONEY.. i just feel so horrible. LOL. T.T

I don't have anything to wear for tomorrow night so i have to go shopping. Aww, Michelle can't come tomorrow... all three of the Michelle's i invited. I'M GOING SHOPPING WITH THE ZHANG THOUGH!! YAAAAAY. :D

YAAAAAY!! SYLVIAN'S COMING TOMORROW!!! :) :) AND RAE ANNE AND NATALIE AND REBECCA! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D I'm excited! :D I'M GONNA OUTSHINE YOU ALL.. MUAHAHA.. nah. I probably won't... :( BUT I'LL TRY! :D

I should finish my essay now.. SIGH. BYE! :)