wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


August 10, 2010 // 9:36 PM

Okay, some people are a little bit puzzled on what to get for my birthday. I always say.. GET ME NOTHING! :D :D :D But... honestly. Deep down inside of me.. i really want something. Do you want to know what it is? A little Asian girl can only dream of having a sexy Korean man in her arms. HAHAHAHAHAHA. :$ Make a little Asian girl's dreams come true, make them come truuuue. HAHAHAHAHA.

Yaaaaaaay, i'm excited for Saturday! I don't care if it's at Mounties. LOL. WE CAN HAVE FOOD EATING COMPETITIONS AND I'LL ACTUALLY CHARGE MY CAMERA PROPERLY THIS TIME! :) Yaaaaaaaaay. EATING FOR THREE HOURS.. SIGH. Isn't that just beautiful?! :')

I'm tired. :(