wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


August 25, 2010 // 7:00 PM

Shopping with Kokkinis today was a complete failure! The only thing we got out of it was $1 chips. HAHAHAHAHA. Wow, she tried on the shorts... damn her ass is big. It's not like fat ass big, but like.. perky big. HAHAHAHAHAHA... SO FUNNNY... HAHAHAHA. Sorry. :$



I saw boots at Spend less shoes for $30. THEY LOOK LIKE THE ONES AT SHOE BOX. There was no time to look at them though so.. OMG. BUT THEY WERE NICE. :( They're not as ugly as the ones in the picture though, hahaha. There were these shorts at Ally as well for $20. SO CHEAP YET SO NICE. I should've brought money... :( Should've, would've, could've... didn't. SIGH.

You know what? I'm a spoilt brat. :( Yes, i admit it. I'm spoilt. :( I was going through my wardrobe today and holy crap. I have so much stuff. JEANS ESPECIALLY. WTH. LOL. Yeah.. i should stop buying stuff... :( ALL I WANT IS THOSE SHORTS AT ALLY AND THE BOOTS.. THEN I'LL BE DONE!!! SIGH. Whatever. I should finish my essay that was due 6744754893573845 years ago now...