wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


August 21, 2010 // 2:40 PM



Sorry, i don't have any pretty pictures on here. LOL.

Vivian came over just now. We went thrifting and it was a big failure. I never want to go again, LOL. T.T" Maybe i should just stick to shopping normally... it's so much easier. HAHAHA. I wanted to make shorts... maybe i should ask Margaret if she has anymore unwanted jeans, haha. I planned to make Vivian shorts too but... FAILURE! Couldn't find any good jeans.. but i have something else planned instead! MUAHAHAHA. :D

I'm working on Michelle's present right now... HAHAHA. I think she'll like it. :) Yaaaaaaaay. :D I have heaps of homework to do but i'm suffering from a strong case of CBF. :( BUT WHO CARES! THIS IS SO PEACEFUUUL. :D Hmm.. what else should i get her? Hm..

Hey! It was closed weekend yesterday! Omg. The Dominoes at Cabra is sooooooo good. Who gives a damn if it's a bit oily, IT'S SO GOOOOD. YUUUUUUUUUUUMMMM. :) The cardigan i bought is so warmmmmmmmmm. Yeaaaaaaaaah.

Oh my gosh. Did i mention my e-mail got hacked so i couldn't go onto blogger? Haha, i got my account back on Thursday but i didn't have anything interesting to blog about. HAHAHAHAHA.

OH MY GOSH! I WANT THAT $6 DIARY FROM MORNING GLORY. HAHAHAHA. It full has a lock and everything! I probably would give up writing in it after a week.. but still... HAHAHAHA. Diaries are like to do lists, for me, cos i never end up using them... Sigh.

I SHOULD BE DOING THE 40-HOUR FAMINE RIGHT NOW BUT I NEVER GOT MY BOOKLET. Gosh. SIGH. Poor children in Africa. :'( I wouldn't have lasted anyway.. i would've died. D: Or fainted.. yeah, i probably would faint if i didn't eat for nearly 2 days. Haha. I REMEMBER IN PRIMARY, I DIDN'T EAT MY LUNCH ONCE AND WHILE ON THE CAR RIDE HOME, i felt so dizzzzzzzy. Yeah! THAT WAS ONLY 6 HOURS TOO!!!!! Ah. I love food.. mm...