wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


August 24, 2010 // 10:17 PM
teulstar, you so funny.

Me: I know. Omg. I hoed last week. 8)
Teuly: Hahaha. You used me last week. Ahahahaha.

The next two weeks are gonna be so busy. I don't deserve a banana tomorrow. :( Okay, so planned to do my math homework, workout (HAHAHAHA, hoping it'll improve on my.. lack of tennis skills) and the questions for geography. Hmm... maybe i should do that during school. I found i didn't have any math homework and i'm lifting weights now. NOT THE HUGE ONES. Just the baby ones. HAHAHAHA. Yeah, not doing geo cos i can't be bothered. :(

Omg. Tutor homework was so... complicated. All the Truong people are like, meh! AND HERE I AM.. STRUGGLING... HAHAHAHAHA. :(

You know what? Do you ever make to do lists and never get anything ticked off? HAHAHAHA. :( I just really like making lists but i never use them so it's just a waste of paper, hahaha.

Okay, so i was really cut from tennis last week. When i got home, i full Googled how to improve your tennis. :( I don't think i'm gonna change in any way... HAHAHAHAHA.

Is it normal to be so hungry so late at night? :( :( I'm gonna sleep now! BYE! :)