wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


August 6, 2010 // 6:18 PM

Yay, i bought the hat i wanted today. $10 from $40! I'm so glad i waited for it to go on sale.. HAHAHAHA. :D I bought Kitty's present too and i've realised that i'm the biggest cheap ass in the world. :( I'M A HORRIBLE FRIEND!!!!!! I better make her a good card then, since she's now 16 and all. LOL. :D Oh! I saw the wedges i wanted at Rubi and they look so dodgy. HAHAHAHA. NONONOOOOO. LMAO. OMG!!!!! Maybe.. i should ask my dad to take me to Livo tomorrow and.. CHECK OUT THESE WEDGES I WANT!!! Okay, they're originally $140 but they're now $67! Hopefully they have my size. They're like boots... but a wedge. YEAH!! I THINK THEY'RE CUTE. :$ :D

Aiyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaargh, tutoring. Omg, LAST DAY WITH... SIR? HAHAHAHAHA. Awww, well.. at least i'll see him on Tuesdays. (A)

I'll edit this later, till then.. GOODBYE!!!! :D