wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


August 27, 2010 // 9:46 PM
You know what?

I completely stopped writing those letters. Maybe i should finish them since i'm bored. (A)

letter 15 : the person you miss the most
I don't even miss anyone right now. HAHAHA. Lets skip that. :D

letter 16 : someone that’s not in your state/country
Hi cousin. LETTERS DON'T HAVE TO START WITH DEAR, DO THEY? Ha, they don't. Anyway, hi. The last time i saw you was 3 years ago. From the pictures from Facebook, you seem to have blossomed since then. How'd you get so hot? Bitch. Man, that's not fair. HAHAHAHA. You know what LOL means cos of me now. Yeah, i'm a sweetheart of a cousin. LOL.
LOVE CHRISTIE.

letter 17 : someone from your childhood
Dear ___, you used to be such a bitch to me. Actually, you were a complete dick head. All i remember is going to your house and watching Where's Wally? HAHAHA. Oh, and the time i needed the internet so i borrowed your computer. You showed me this freaky ass movie or something. You were talking to your friend on msn and you called me a bitch. Wtf. Douche. :( MY MUM TOLD ME YOU WERE BAD. HAHAHA. Anyway, so from then i never saw you again. LOL. :D Then yearsssss later you come out of nowhere and say hi to me. I'm full like WTF IS THIS BOY ON ABOUT? Then, realised it was you. Yeah... that's about it. You need to get some new jeans, or at least cut them up. They're too long for you. HAHAHA. (A)
LOVE CHRISTIE.

letter 18 : the person that you wish you could be
To the person i wish i could be, WHY CAN'T I BE LIKE YOU? I'm a lazy bitch, you're not. I'm stupid, you're not. You're rich, i don't have my tax file number so i can't even feed off the government yet. You're perfect, something i will never be. :(
LOVE CHRISTIE.

letter 19 : someone that pesters your mind—good or bad
N/A.

letter 20 : the one that broke your heart the hardest
Ha, your mum. That whore didn't call me back. :( Kidddding. N/A. ROFL.

letter 21 : someone you judged by their first impression
Uhhh... can't think of anyone. Wow, i really suck at this. LOL.

letter 22 : someone you want to give a second chance to
Second chance? To someone who has wronged me? NEVER. KIDDDING. I can't think of anybody. HAHAHAHA.

letter 23 : the last person you kissed
Your mum last night. I did more than just kissing. HAHAHA. I kid. I could send letters to your mum for all of these. HAHAHA. N/A. Ultra virgin representin' yoooo. Gosh, i am embarrassing.

letter 24 : the person that gave you your favorite memory
Dear Teuly, Sylvian and Ilona, you guys have given me the best remembers. I remember the times we would go 'camping' and annoy Mr Morales. Is that how you spell his name? I forget. I remember he went to a school in Fairfield.. talk about useless information. Maybe i can add that to my stalker files. HAHAHA. Yeaaaaaaah. You guys actually gave me favourite MEMORIES. Just the times i had in mac fields. I miss those days. :') You guys are the best.
LOVE CHRISTIE.

letter 25 : the person you know that is going through the worst of times
Dear SISTER, you are a dumb ass. I hope true happiness finds you soon because you've been so lost and unhappy for too long. :( Wtf am i saying? LOL. I hope you come to your senses before i whip you. Hehe.
LOVE CHRISTIE.

letter 26 : the last person you made a pinky promise to
Don't remember. (A)

letter 27 : the friendliest person you knew for only one day
Don't know. (H)

letter 28 : someone that changed your life
Hmm..

letter 29 : the person that you want to tell everything to, but too afraid to
Uh.. tell who what? I have nothing to tell so suck mah ballz, bitch. MUAHAHAHAHA. Nah, i do. But i don't want to tell anybody.. it's between me, myself and i... HAHAHA. WTH. HAHAHAHA. T_T"

letter 30 : your reflection in the mirror
Dear man in the mirror (HAHAHAHAHA)... KIDDDDDING. DEAR REFLECTION, HELLLLLO. Gosh you're ugly. Stop eating pizza. Look at that volcano on your nose. GET RID OF IT. DRINK SOME MORE WATER. DON'T EAT PIZZA TOMORROW.
LOVE CHRISTIE.

I know, none of my letters are deep and meaningful. So what? I'm not a very deep and meaningful person.. or well.. maybe i'm just not in the mood for that. HAHAHA.