wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


September 2, 2010 // 7:17 PM
DAY 5 - Your definition of love



What the hell is love? I remember when Genvieve asked that on her blog, hahaha. So many cute answers. WAIT, let me Google love first so i have an idea what i'm writing about. HAHAHA. T_T

Okay, i never did Google it cos i ended up trying to edit my template, haha. Sooooo, what is love? Love is... love is... I guess, the most important aspect of love is trust? I guess, haha. I don't even know what i'm saying. HAHAHA. Love is warm feeling of affection. Love is a deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction. Imagine replacing that with i love you. HAHAHA. I have deep feelings of sexual desire and attraction for everyonnne... HAHAHA, kiddaaaang boi. Omg. Boi is such a lame word.

Hi, i have a deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction towards you. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I am totally saying that to Margaret tomorrow. (A)

OH, OH. I got something. Well, there's different kinds of love. You have love for your family, love for your friends and love for that someone. So, i guess love isn't all about deep sexual desires, cos in Australia we call that incest... :S Ew. Yuck. LOL. D:

Love is me and your mum last night. That's something Lisa would say, HAHAHA. She won't leave my mum alone. :'(

I don't even care about this anymore. I don't know what the hell love is, nor do i give a damn. So there. :)

I love this: