wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


September 4, 2010 // 2:22 PM


I feel extra lazy today. I've done nothing alllllll day. I just got up cos someone rang the doorbell. So, i opened the door to see these two girls. You know the people who go around talking about God and stuff? Well.. they started asking me questions and i was a bit like.. uhhh.. There was one question where one of the girls asked do you think God looks out for us? I was just standing there... going... uhhhhhh.......................... yes? ...... Uh, yeah. It was so awkward... i didn't know what to say. If i said I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD. I'M AN ATHEIST. Then... they probably would've begin to lecture me. Most awkward moment ever. I just knew the Asian girl sensed something from me cos she was a bit like this: o__o ...

Anywaaaaay, I'M ONLINE SHOPPING. HAHAHAHA. I really need to get a life. LOL. :'( Herrrro friends... friends? Friends? Where are you alll? :( SO BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh. DID I MENTION THAT I'M VOLUNTEERING AT MOON FEST? Muahaha. Straw hats and pee coloured t-shirts? That's cool with me. LOL. I'm partnered with the Chao. Half of my group are doing it, i think. So there's me, Liza, Danica, Lisa, Sophiea, Yvy and Angela. Ohhh. I have to voluteer for 4 hours. OHHH. I can add that to my hours for the volunteering challenge thing. So.. altogether i know have... 4 + 2 + 2 .. okay. I only have 8 hours... HAHAHAHAHA. D: Hm.. well.. OH. THERE ARE POSITIONS AVAILABLE AT VINNIES... :O I could volunteer there, i guess. :O I'll be a loner though... :'(

I think i should do some sit ups today. MY STOMACH IS ALL FLABBY AND DISGUSTING. If you're wondering.. WHY IS THIS SKINNY BITCH COMPLAINING? YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN IT. IT'S JUST.. MONSTROUS. :(

I just realised why we all get embarrassed. It's because we care too much about what people think. AM I RIGHT OR WHAT? MUAHAHAHAHA. I care heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaps then. Haha. :'(

I think i'll upload the pictures from my birthday onto Facebook now.. HAHAHAHA.