wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


September 18, 2010 // 7:04 PM


I haven't blogged in ages, it's amazing. I remember when i used to blog everyday. WOW. LOL.

Hmm, OH! I went shopping today! I went to DFO with my mum and dad. 8) I bought a jumpsuit and a playsuit! Heheee. My parents bought heaps of stuff today.. okay. It seemed like we bought a lot cos we bought heaps of bed sheets and pillows. HAHAHA. BED SHEETS ARE SO HEAVY! I had to carry 4 back to the car. HAHAHA. :( I bought the shorts Kokkinis wanted cos i'm an amazing friend, LOL. Then i had tutor afterwards. I went tutor today cos i'm helping out with Moon Fest tomorrow, yeaaaaah. LOL.

I swear i'll blog tomorrow. (A) I'M HUNGRY. BYYYYYYYYE!