wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


September 28, 2010 // 9:02 PM

I went to the library today to study and there was SOME progress.. LOL. Some, haha. I AM HALFWAY THROUGH POTATOES! SO I'M PRACTICALLY FINISHED WITH AG... HAHA. Omfg, yuck. I don't even want to start on history. DIEDIEDIE.

Um, i got to the library pretty early. I was the first there! Then Wendy came, then.. Mitchel HAHAHA... get it.. ?!? Never mind... THEN VINCENT. And yeah.. OMG. There was this cute guy.. AWWWW. Mitchell, you slut, you should've asked him for more help. LOL. GOSH... he just thinks i'm a freak cos i was full looking over his shoulder and he turned around.. uh.. haha. Not awkward at all. LOL. I always make the worst first impressions. :|

Simon bought so many lollies from woolworths. SUGGGGARRR HIGGGGH. Nah, not really. I just feel.. really awake right now. LOL.

Anywayyy, AHHHHHHHHH. Thanks Wendy.. what if somebody does know and they think i like him or something, HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH? :(

I just realised, i look like a slut right now. Hahaaaaaaaaa. I'll wear pants tomorrow, wootwoot. LOL. Okay! I SWEAR, TOMORROW.. I WILL DO WORK TOMORROW. :D I need to exercise.. my stomach's actually fat now. I eat more than Grace does.. she eats like a freaking baby. HAHAHAHA.