wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


September 19, 2010 // 6:27 PM

I'm so tired right now. I spent so much time at Cabra today. By 8pm, Liza Chao would've been in Cabra since 9:30. CRAZY. MY FEET ARE SO.. $@#$@. Damn sandles, lol.

Yessss, so i got to Cabra at 9. OMG. ANDY WENT TO SEE ZAC EFRON TODAY. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I walk into the shop surprised to see he was in there. So i asked him, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!? :O He told me he was going to Parra. I knew what he was gonna be doing in an instant. LOL. I asked him what he'd be doing there and he said... just watching a movie. ORLY? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Weird boy. Zac Efron is more of a girl than me, he wears foundation. Negro, please. LOL.

Omg. Volunteering for 4 hours was so boring. Oh well. FREE SHIRT, FREE HAT, FREE MUFFINS, FREE DRINKS AND FREE APPLES. Aw yeah. AHAHAHA. :D Ah, for the first two hours, Chao and I were helping out at the little information stall. We weren't very helpful when it came to answering questions but we did quite well in handing out stickers, magnets, program outlines and AIR FRESHENERS!!! LOL. The car fresheners were really popular, LOL. THERE WERE TWO BOXES OF CAR FRESHENERS. We were very prepared, LOL. OMG. When i was giving out stickers, I REALISED HOW CUTE KIDS ARE. Especially when they say thank you. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Omg. Some girl hit me in the face with a balloon. AHAHAHAHA. :'(

Once our shift was finished we went back to the little meeting spot... and they said they'd give us Mcdonald's food. They did.. but it was a freaking muffin, juice and apples. SERIOUSLY. APPLES. APPPLES. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH. LOL. Where are my chips!?!? :'( We thought we were done for the day.. but we weren't. LOL. Dammit. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Then we came back and were given this stupid job.. 'minding' a stall. We just sat there. It was stupid and a waste of two hours! LOL. DAMN. Oh welllllll.

Hmm.. later on we met up with Margaret, Vivian, Michelle, Vanessa and Tracey. WE ALL HAD MELON ICE CREAM.. omg. Yum. THIS REMINDS ME! I'm gonna buy green tea ice cream tomorrow. 8) I didn't even eat much today. I ATE CORN. The corn was really nice but it got stuck in my teeth. AWWWWWW, VIVIAN GAVE ME A TOOTHPICK. AWWWWWW! ONE BEST FRIEND ONLY VIVIAN? HUH? HUH? HUH? Fine, gosh. :( You're just a close friend now. JEEZ. :'( NO MORE BEST FRIEND STATUS FOR YOU!!! I have many best friends though, LOL.

Omg, Margaret spotted the hottest guy today. Nah, not really.. it's only cos we didn't see anyone today. LOL. OMG. He had a helix and his earring was like a little spike, ngawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. SO CUTE. I'd get one.. if it weren't so damn expensive. LOL. :'( I should've just gotten it when my mum offered to take me. :( Why do people cream each other? Wtf. So disgusting. LOL. IT'S SUCH A WASTE OF CREAM.. i'd rather eat it... OMG. BUY STRAWBERRIES AND.. OMG. -DIES- Such a waste. Think about the people that can't even afford food.. instead of wasting it. GOSH. So stupid. Omg... i know how it feels to have cream on me though... and cream in my freaking nose. YUCK. Margaret, you bitch. :(

So many tbs today with their Gucci bumbags and crap. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. So funny. LOL. I should really go do my homework now... D: I'm gonna do my homework for real. HAHHAHA. Omg, i;'e done barely anything for PE. DAMN IT. Argh.

Policemen turn Margaret on.

Damn, this girl on MasterChef can make ca co. Man, even a white kid can make ca co. I'M A SHAME TO MY KIND. :'(