wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


September 24, 2010 // 5:02 PM
LAST DAY OF TERM 3, 2010.

LAST DAY OF EVER WEARING WINTER UNIFORM EVER AGAINNNN! :D I much prefer the potato sack. So easy to slip on. I don't even give a damn that it's freaking diarrhoea colour. LOL. There's so many ways to spell diarrhoea.. i choose this way cos it has hoe in it. HAHAHAHA.

I missed my train this morning and woke up at 8. Crazy, LOL. At our group, it was only me, Margaret, Vanessa and Genevieve.

First off we had maths. WE HAD TO DO A MATHS RELAY THINGY and our team lost. LOL. NOT OUR FAULT WE'RE SLOW. GOSH. GOSH. It's not cos we CAN'T do it. We're just slow. LOL. Everyone had a score of 180 and we had 155... :( As for english, wow. I need to watch more movies or read more books. LOL. I only wrote two lines.. which is pathetic. :( :(

OKAY. JUST LET ME SHOW OFF, ALRIGHT? I NEVER GET GOOD RESULTS FOR ANYTHING SO... I GOT FULL MARKS FOR BOTH MY WHITLAM AND UN ESSAY, BITCHES!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOO. :D :D :D :D :D YAAAY. I don't give a crap about losing marks for handing it in late.. AT LEAST I KNOW IT'S FULL MARK QUALITY! :) Yaaaay. Okay, i'm done. LOL.

Has anyone told Mr Purves he has a beautiful eye colour? LIKE A HUSKY? HAHAHAHAHAHA. If i said that, he'd probably be scared of me and the class would laugh at me forever. BUT HAVEN'T YOU SEEN HIS EYES? EYES LIKE A HUSKY, BROTHER. SERIOUSLY! LOL.

Lunch was really funny cos Julia and Tracey were there. HAHAHA. They're so horny, honestly. AHAHAHA. But really, what the hell does it feel like to have someone's tongue in your mouth? WTF. Dude, that's just disgusting. What if they didn't brush their teeth or something. HAHA. How are you supposed to reach that far? I could probably only reach their teeth, wtf. Let me lick your teeth.. AM I TURNING YOU ON? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Gross, just gross. It'd feel like a freaking washing machine, i bet. HAHAHA. Oh yeah. Tracey said she'd be powerless in her relationship and she'd be too forgiving. LOL. They all turn to me and go NOT HER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Gosh. My future boyfriend will be a whipped little bitch. HAHAHAHA. 8) I love making that whipped sound. IT SOUNDS AWESOME. LOL. Oh yes... this is how it will go if my future boyfriend wants to have sex with me.

BOY: HELLLLO THERE. -WHIPS OUT PENIS-
ME: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Get that thing away from me! -SLAP-
BOY: OH, HO, HO. IS THIS FOREPLAY?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Penises are so damn ugly. I'M NOT EVEN JOKING. TUMBLR KEEPS FLASHING PENISES TO ME.. SO. UGLY. FSDHFDJKHFDJSKHFS. They're even uglier than toads... AND TOADS ARE REALLY GROSS. Vaginas ftw. LOL. Lovin' my magic hole for life.. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm really crap at sports.. I'D RATHER DO RUNNING OR SOMETHING. I prefer individual sports cos.. the only person you can let down is yourself.. BUT I DON'T MIND. HAHAHA. :D Kenny is so scary... i could here him grunting like a dog when i didn't catch the ball. Creepy ass stuff. LOL.

I'm gonna start studying tomorrow! I don't know if i should go to Keshwa's party tomorrow cos... i know it'll be fun and all.. but usually, when i go to parties and i have work to do, when i get home i really regret it afterwards. You know that feeling? :\ Yeah... IT'S GONNA BE A POOL PARTY TOO... Maybe i could go for a bit.. ? I don't know.. :( SIGH. I'VE DECIDED TO GO KESHWA'S NOW. I'm only limiting myself to going out ONCE in the holidays.. so i'll just go Keshwa's and be at home for the rest of the holidays. :) Yaaaay! :D

AWW DAMN IT. I HAVE TO GO TO A WEDDING TODAY. YAY... :'( At least there'll be food. LOL.

OMG. This is one of my favourite videos of mychonny.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Makes me LOL everytime. HAHAHAHAHAHA.