wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


September 10, 2010 // 7:34 PM



You thought i died or something, eh? Or maybe got a life? Haha, as if. LOL. Sooooooo, HEY! I went to UNSW yesterday! Hahaha. It was an okay day but the bus ride was so crap. Probably cos i had to wake up so early and didn't have a shower. OH YES. I had a strong case of pms. ROFL. Ahhh. I wanna do design, still. LOL. IT LOOKS FUN. HAHAHA. (A) OMG. I GOT TWO LUNCHES. The sandwiches were nice. :9 Oh, the bus ride back to school was alright. It was sprinkling and people were running for the train. LOL. Margaret and I made it to tutor in time. We were actually kinda early for once. :D He finally asked me something.. phew. AND I GOT THE ANSWER RIGHT. YESSSSSSSS. LOL.

Well, onto today. Omg. I haven't even finished english yet.. LOL. GEO WAS ALRIGHT TODAY! We chose the question we wanted. Yaaaaay. I think i'm gonna do bad anyway.. cos... i didn't sound very smart... i just said stuff... if you know what i'm saying. Hahaha.

I'M SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW!! YAAAAAAAY. Vietnamese karaoke, bitches. LMAO. I asked my mummy, she said i can go. Heheee. :) I don't know what to wear, LOL. You know what? I'm really flat and it's pretty depressing. LOL. :'( BUT ANYWAYS, YES. I don't know what to wear. HAHAHA. OMG. I hope Vivian and Michelle go tomorrow! They'll be wearing dresses, HEHE. :D

I don't know if i'm allowed to go Celebration Day next week. I think it'll be awkward, LOL. I want to go but i haven't asked my mum yet, LOL. Sorry Teulstar. HAHAHAHAHA. (A)

Does Kristina touch you inappropriately as well? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.