wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


October 8, 2010 // 6:13 PM

I hate loving to waste time. I'm so stupid. I know i'll get distracted at the library but i still go anyway. Crsppy marks here i come! Ah... OH WELLL... as they say, IT'S ONLY YEAR 10. But, you know.. nobody likes the feeling of failure. BUT, i'm used to it. LOL.

Anywaaaaaaaayyyy, i wonder how much money i've wasted on food these past two weeks. LOL. There were only 4 of us at the library today. WHAT HAPPENED TO US, STUDY GANG? -CRIES- I didn't get any work done.. D: So noooow, i have to do 2 chapters of science, chapter 6 of history AND maths.. #%$%#$%$#. Oh mah gaaaawwwsssshhh. Even Simon Wang did 6 pages of notes today. YEAH, THE WANGSTER, THE BULLSHIT KING. :(

Yesterday.. oh mah gat. Such progress yesterday. LOL. Not really... BUT... I KNOW THE RABBIT'S NAME NOW!!!!! YEAH BOI. I even know where he gets tutored for science and it was all coicidental, i didn't even stalk this time. Hell yeah, bitchez.

I hate tumblr. So many beautiful girls that make me feel uglier than i already am. :( WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW, my eyes are really small. Like, they're really spread apart too.. i should get eye enlargement surgery or something.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sigh... I've noticed as well, the younger girls are really pretty now. Like, wtf. LOL. I know that age shouldn't be a factor but.. they even have bigger boobs than me, what is this madness!?!? LOL. I hate being ugly.

I'm gonna go cry in a corner now. :(

Before i do that... would you have sex with lights on or off? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.