wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


October 22, 2010 // 9:25 PM

Wow, i actually haven't blogged in forever. I don't understand why people read my blog. It's boring as a rock. HAHAHAHA.

Welllll, anywaaaay. OH MY GOSH. Exams are over and i failed all of them! WOOOOO. I'm expecting no A's for my final report, only B's and C's. Sigh, oh well. At least i have SC and next year! :) I didn't even get my refund on camp today cos Geerling wasn't here. :( :( :( Camp is probably gonna be cancelled, i think. D:

I went shopping with Vanessa after school today and i tried on the most beautiful pair of wedges EVER. Oh my gosh. I really want to get a job so i can buy them BY MYSELF cos i know my mum would never let me buy them. THEY'RE JUST SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL, LOL. So there's two pairs i really like.. an $80 one and a $120 one. The $80 pair has a weird front view but such a pretty side view $80 is alright. ;) BUT THE $120.. WOW, OH WOW. I like them so much. Ah... Hopefully they go on sale and i can get them for formal. LOL. Shush, my mum doesn't want me to wear HIGH HEELS (which is what everyone is doing) cos she thinks i'll look like an idiot, being the only one in high heels. Fine, i'll wear super high wedges. :D

Blogging is so boring. I'VE HAD THIS WINDOW OPEN FOR HOURS. LOL. I'M EXCITED FOR TRACEY'S TOMORROW! WOOHOOO!