wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


November 26, 2010 // 9:00 AM

For the past few days, everyone has been at camp. :( I texted Lisa and she said she was having the time of her life. -CRIES- I'm having the time of my life at home, hoe! I have one more episode left until i'm done with watching Season.. 7 of Project Runway? Ah, i love this show. It's so good. I wish i could sew. :( I told me mum that and she told me to go to TAFE after HSC. Maybe i should just learn now.. somehow. :'(

I went Parra yesterday with Grace and Vanessa yesterday. :D I didn't end up buying anything. LOL. I didn't even buy any jewellery for formal. :( AT LEAST I'M GOING BANKSTOWN AND DFO TOMORROW! YAYYYY. :D I love testing out make up. :D I don't know if i should buy concealer and foundation just for formal! :( Grace didn't end up buying the nice Review dress and instead decided to stick with her original dress and alter it. LOL. I hope it goes alright, haha.

Mr Nguyen thinks my whole physics class is made up of dumb asses cos he didn't hear any of us answer his question. Only a quarter of the class turned up cos everyone was at camp, formal and whatever. Obviously, we were the quiet ones. LOL. AFTER PHYSICS, I WENT TO THE GYM. I just don't belong there. HAHAHA. PILATES WAS REALLY FUN THOUGH. :D I'm really unfit. LOL. Don't laugh but i'm a bit sore right now. HAHAHA. :( TWO MORE FREE DAYS! I want to try out Zumba. ROFL. Or yoga. :D

Wendy just texted to me to everyone woke up at 5 to watch the sun rise. Whatever Trevor, i was sleeping and now i'm watching America's Next Top Model. HAHAHAHAHA.