wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


November 29, 2010 // 8:34 PM

Oh my gosh, it's the ALL SEEING EYE. I must be apart of Illuminati. HAHAHA, not. I'm not powerful enough to be apart of their exclusive gang. Gosh, i'll just take over the world on my own. 8)

Hellllllllllo! :D I just read Anne's blog and now i'm full in the mood to blog. Hahaha. :)

Formal is next Thursday. WHAT THE HELL? TIME PASSES BY SO QUICKLY. 9 days till school is finally finished! WOOHOO! WE CAN ALL FINALLY GO THE BEACH! YAAAAY! Before all this celebration.. i still need to buy stuff for formal. I'm trying to spend as little money as possible. LOL. Hmm.. I'M GONNA MAKE A LIST!
- Strapless bra: $40 (Seriously, four THOUSAND cents for a bra?! REALLY?)
- Foundation: $14 (I need to remeber to print out the coupon! HEHE. :$)
- Fake lashes: $5
- Clutch: $30 max. LOL. Shut up, i'm cheap. :(
TOTAL: $109
That's pretty much it.. BUT LOOK AT THE TOTAL. SERIOUSLY.. WHAT THE HELL?! LOL. :( Okay.. i better cut down this list!! D: -SIGH-

My title fonts are really ugly. Why did no one tell me? WHY? HAHAHA. You are so evil, LOL. You only love me for my massive penis. -CRIES- LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Alrighty, i'm bored and still have tutor homework to do. Byyyyyyyyyyye.