wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


January 12, 2011 // 4:36 PM

So, it's been a while. LOL. I say that in every single post now... but really, it has been a long time since i last blogged. I'm actually in an internet cafe in Vietnam right now. Omg. Vietnamese music sucks. It's so bad. LOL. What do people blog about these days?! THEIR LIVES? I don't have one. :( I can tell you what i've been doing here. :)

All i do is watch tv, watch movies and sleep. Oh yeah, i eat too. EVERYTHING IS SO CHEAP. AN ICE CREAM IS 25 CENTS. Are you kidding me?! 25 CENTS?! It's cheap ass heavennnnnnn. AHHHH. A BOWL OF PHO COSTS $1. Come on, $1. I don't eat pho but still, THAT'S CHEAP. Such ridiculous prices.

My cousin from America told me i had a strong British accent. Are you retarded?! :| I don't sound british at all. Damn hoe. He'd always tease me about it too... :( 'Say CAR', 'LEAVE ME ALOOOOONE'. :( I had to walk down the aisle with him at my aunt's wedding. That was embarrassing... D:

Anyway, for all the bitches that complain about one stupid mosquito bite.. I HAVE AROUND 50, OKAY? :( You think you have it bad! My cousins told me i should sell my diamonds and i'm like say whut!? Then they point to my poor little mosquito bites.

I can't find my sunscreen so, i might be black when i come back. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :( MY WORST NIGHTMARE. Also, i haven't been doing my tutor homework either. OH NOOOOOOOO. I'm gonna be both black AND stupid. Oh man. LOL.

I think i'm gonna go now. I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO THE BEACH WHEN I GET BACK. WEEEEEE. Yeah, that's all i gotta say. BYE. :)