wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


April 30, 2011 // 12:57 PM
I WIPE MY OWN ASS, BITCHES.

Since I can't log onto Facebook or Twitter... I'm gonna blog for the first time in two months. :$ HAHAHAHA, I have a life now! JOOOKKKESSSS BRAAAAH. I say that every single time I blog. LOL. Am I the only person that says LOL in their blog posts... gawd, I'm a faggot.


THIS IS A PICTURE OF A POLE DANCING RABBIT I STOLE OFF ANNE'S BLOG. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What a dirty bitch..

I love reading her blog cos there's so many gifs! Aw, i'm gonna add gifs in this post just like Anne. How is she so bothered to find so many gifs?! CRAZY BITCH. P.S. I'm not mean and all the boys love me, just look at Michael and Andrew. Oh baby, i have a beautiful love life ahead of me, alright?! HAHAHAHAHA, brb. I go crey nao. :(

I had English and art yesterday. I did so shit for both of them.. the short answers for english.. LETS NOT GO THERE. I'll stop talking about the stupid ass exams yesterday now...

Aww, I'm going through my tumblr.. THIS GIF IS SO CUTE! I love this movie. I always cry.. WHY MUST YOU JUDGE ME THIS WAY?! ADAM SANDLER MAKES A NICE DAD, ALRIGHT?! :( :( :( WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE THAT AWAY FROM HIM?! WHHHHHHHY!

I'm eating sweet potato chips right now... VANESSA SAID THEY'RE DISGUSTING. WHAT DOES SHE KNOW?! SHE THINKS DICK TASTES GOOD. EFF YOU, LEAVE MY CHIPS ALONE. AHAHAHA. luv u long tym, bby.

I have 4 exams left. Maths on Monday, ag and eco on Thursday and finally, PHYSICS ON FRIDAY. PHYSICS IS SUCH A BITCH. It's nothing like what we learn at tutor. STUPID BITCHES, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FOLLOW THE SYLLABUS LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE?! WHY MUST YOU BE ALL UNCONVENTIONAL AND SHIT? SUCK MY DICK, BITCH. :( :( :( We were doing the 2010 half yearly before and.. i couldn't answer the wordy questions properly. LIZA COULD, THAT BEAUTIFUL BITCH. :'( :'( :'(

I'm really scared for eco cos i'm so bad at it. :( I'm probably going to drop either art or eco next year... :| EFFING ART. My cabinet was so crap. Everyone put so much effort into theirs and i just wanted mine done. FARRRRRRRRRRRK. I did bad in the exam too... WONDERFUL. At least for eco, i did okay in that group assignment. ;D Probably got an A for that and if i get a C for the exam, i will totally get a low range B... I HAVE THIS ALL PLANNED OUT.

I better plan how I'm gonna ask Martin out cos i'm gonna lose this bet... eff dys shit, nigguh. IF HE SAYS YES... HAHAHAHA. ASKING BITCHES OUT LIKE A BOSS. I doubt it cos he's in love with another woman. WAY TO BREAK MAAAAH HEAAAAARRRTTT.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR EXAMS TO BE OVER! SO MANY THINGS TO DISTRACT ME FROM BEING SAD ABOUT EXAMS! WOOO! Joki's party right after physics, Sophiea's the week after , athletics carnival, art excursion and then camp! :D YAAAAAAAY!

MY BROTHER IS EATING BURNT CHIPS.. WDF. ARE YOU DUMB? YOU ARE GOING TO CANCER AND DIE IF YOU EAT THAT. OH LAWD. This post is super long.. like my dick. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I can't pull of this gif thing. I HAVE TOO MANY GIFS. I ALREADY SAY LOL AND HAHAHA WAYYYYYY TOO MUCH. By adding in the gifs, i'm seem like the most annoying bitch ever. LOL. TIME TO STUDY, BYYYYYE! :)