wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


May 2, 2011 // 12:51 PM

I'M OBVIOUSLY THE ZOMBIE GETTING SLICED BY THAT BUFF MAN. OMFG.

I am so angry. I'M GONNA SWEAR. PLEASE EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE. What the actual fuck?! I HATE MATHS. All the practice papers were pretty easy then you throw this test at me?! What flying fuck! I don't know if i just didn't study enough or i was stressed but i'm pretty sure i'm gonna get fifty fucking percent or something. I made the most stupid mistakes... omfg. So, i did shit in the first 3 exams and now i have to do well to even it out. WHY AM I SO DAMN STUPID?! FUCK.

Yeah, that's pretty much all i wanted to say. MATHS CAN FUCKING SUCK MY DICK. There are so many 'ck's in that sentence. :$ BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER COS I'M GONNA TAKE A SHOWER AND THINK ABOUT LIFE.