wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


May 8, 2011 // 10:08 PM





WHY IS SEXY SAX MAN SO SEXY? WHYYYY? HAHAHAHA.

It's mother's day today and all my family did was eat pizza. HAHAHAHA. FATTIES FOR LIFE! Yeah, i didn't get my mum anything cos i don't have money and she thinks i have weird taste. LOL. :( I found out today that my mum used to have a hot boyfriend. WTF, I COULD'VE BEEN BEAUTIFUL! EFF LYFE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Poor daddy, LMAO. At least my dad looks like Jackie Chan, that makes everything okay. :'D

Omg, my mum told me one of our ugly family friends is getting married to a white man soon and she's into white guys cos she wants to have hot kids. THAT IS SO SMART! I MIGHT BE UGLY BUT MY CHILDREN CAN HAVE A CHANCE AT BEING BEAUTIFUL! HAHAHAHAHA. I SHOULD DO THAT... oh mah gad. Hot half cast babies... well, not really. It's kinda 50/50 with half casts. :(

I HAVE TWO DAYS OF FREEEEEEEEEDDDDOOOOOOOMMM. YAAAAAAAAAY. :D I'm not sure if i'm going to the library tomorrow cos Julia hasn't replied to me yet. :( I can't be bothered, it's too cold. :( I'm probably going to try and start on that thingy for physics. :'( CITY ON TUESDAAAAAAYYYY, YAAAAAAAAAAY. What is there to do in the city anyway?! OMG, I CAN SWIM AT JOKI'S PARTY NOW. YOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYY. I thought it was this week, but it wasn't, so.. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. :D AND I GET TO MEET HER HOT FRIEND, oh my goodness. She's so beautiful. I've probably said all this before but i don't care.. HAHAHA. Nothing exciting has happened lately. :(

I can't believe i finished watching Jersey Shore. NOOOOOO. :( I don't care if you think it's trashy, it's so funny! LOL. I LOVE JWOWW. I ONLY REALISED HOW HOT SHE IS. Oh mah gad. Her and Roger are so cute. I LOVE SEEING CUTE COUPLES. Hehe. :'D I think i'm gonna start watching Community now cos i watched two episodes today on tv and i thought it was pretty good. :D
I think collarbones are pretty.. :$ BUT.. omfg. There was this time where all these faggots full forced their collarbones to show. Like, dude, you look like a complete idiot. Can you just stop? FFS. You look like a complete douche bag. They full thought it looked hot and shit... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL. You're a joke. I like it when they naturally show. I don't know... THEY'RE JUST LOOK NICE, OKAY?! Don't judge me. :(
sexyblackman - Fa'Nay Nay said:
i can't eat jelly
faggot
Albert said:
kool
lol
sexyblackman - Fa'Nay Nay said:
gay
why are you even talking to me
Albert says:
*because i love you why else ==
sexyblackman - Fa'Nay Nay says:
*go write your story
Albert says:
*LMAO
sexyblackman - Fa'Nay Nay says:
*whut
Albert says:
*i thought you would be like EWWW
sexyblackman - Fa'Nay Nay says:
*LOL
*i'm calm as a farm, negro
I just realised i'm a total bitch. No wonder why everyone calls me mean. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I don't really mean it... it just seems like i am... bitch, stop being so sensitive, especially Albert. He always gets offended by the stuff i say to him. LOL. Albert reminds me of a dog. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHA. Woof. I remember the time i was calling out his name but he didn't look. I kept out calling out his name and then i walked into a pole. I'M NEVER BEING NICE TO YOU AGAIN, YOU BITCH.

I'm starting to miss school now. :( THIS IS WEIRD. LOL. Omg, i don't know whether or not i have offline maths on Wednesday.. uuhhh. WHAT TO DOOOOOO! Ah, i just want to go to school again. :(