wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


May 23, 2011 // 6:17 PM

Yaaaaay! PHYSICS IS OVER! I'm pretty sure i failed... i found the test really hard, even with my notes. :( STUPID TEST. Oh well, too late now!

I HAVE CAMP TO LOOK FORWARD TO! :D I can't be bothered packing. I planned to pack today... eff that. LOL. I'LL PACK TOMORROW! YOOOY! I'm going to Livo tomorrow to get the cardigan i really wanted! IF IT'S NOT THERE, I'LL CRY. LOL. :( I don't think i'm going with anyone... :'( I'm gonna go by myself. I hate shopping by myself.. it's so lonely. :( I DON'T WANT TO CATCH THE BUS HOME. WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY! I don't want to walk home either cos my aunty told me this story about how her 56 year old friend nearly got raped. Oh mah gad. Anyway, I need to make a list on what i need to bring! I LOVE MAKING LISTS. :D YOYYY.

OH MY GOSH! GUESS WHAT! Before, on my ranking slip for eco it said i got 48/60 for my exam so i was all like WDF IS THIS?! I full told everyone about it and told me to not tell. HAHAHA. TODAY, MR CARTER HANDED OUR EXAMS BACK AND IT TURNS OUT I GOT ONE EXTRA MARK! YOYOYOYOYOY. I didn't do that great though... ONE MARK MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE!

I'M IN THE GROUP STARFISH AT CAMP! YAAAAAAAY. :D I have Julia, Yvy, Genevieve, Michelle and Shivdawg! YOY. I think it'll be fun. :$ Omg, i hate all that shit which involves heights. I don't care if you call me a pussy, i'm not afraid to admit that i am. IT'S EFFING SCARY, ALRIGHT? If they make me do it, i will roll into a ball and burst into tears. Even when i do it... i keep my eyes closed the whole time or else i'll have a heart attack after realising how high up i am and all of the horrible possibilities such as suddenly falling to my death. LOL.

I have a new girl crush guys.. CASSIE. OMG, SHE'S SO HOT. Aw man, so jealous. She has really nice lips, they look so soft. -cry- She can sing, dance and she's hot. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT IN A WOMAN? Oh lawd. She looks so good in long way 2 go. Plz marry moi.

I need to meet Jackie Chan before i die. MY DAD DOESN'T COUNT, HAHAHAHA.

I probably made heaps of spelling mistakes in this post.. oh well. Ah, i have to wake up early tomorrow! BYYYYYYEEE GUUIIIISSSEEE.