wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


May 6, 2011 // 2:01 PM

Yay, exams are over. Finalllllllllllly. I'm not that happy as i should be cos i did so shit. :( Oh wellll, it's my fault. I shouldn't be complaining. :c Yuck, i still have to read Huckleberry Finn. NOOOOO. :(

So, i just realised yesterday that Joki's and Sophiea's parties are on the same day... err... gawd damn. I'll probably go to both cos i'm a beast. LOL. I remember that time in year 7... HAHAHAHAHA. Sexy beast. Oh gosh, good times.

I haven't been eating much lately. Stupid exams, eff this. LOL. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MEEEEEE?! D:


Oh mah gad, i love Jeff Bernatt. :$ This song reminds me of Julia. I'm not gay. HAHAHAHAHA. Five star sweet baby cakes lover. HAHAHAHA. People have weird pet names, why? LOL LOL LOL.

There's nothing to blog about anymore. What i blog about is getting so repetitive... LOL. Sorry, nothing much happens in my life. I'm gonna watch Jersey Shore now. BYE! This post was crappy. LOL.