wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


June 29, 2011 // 10:42 PM

HOLIDAYS ARE SERIOUSLY SO CLOSE AND I AM SO EXCITED. I KEEP FORGETTING I HAVE A SHIT LOAD OF WORK TO DO BUT... EFF THAT.

I missed offline class this morning. My alarm went off but i turned it off and went back to sleep again. I woke up at 7:10... MUAHAHAHAHAHA. 8) I've gotten so used to not going to morning class.. ah.. an extra half an hour of sleep is pretty good.

Omg, economics is.. argh. I don't know whether or not i should drop it next year cos you have to frequently read newspapers and shit. Omfg. I'm so scared for year 12. I don't know why i want a 97+ atar... that's aiming pretty high since i'm stupid and all. LOL.

After school, I went to Loose Threads with Grace and Vivian! YOOOOYYY! We tried on jeans and Grace was unhappy with the licks she tried on. That lucky bitch had her size... :( It was such a nice colour BUT I COULDN'T TRY IT COS THEY HAD 9+. Damn hoe. LOL. BUT I TRIED ON THESE JEANS BY NEUW.. and oh man, they're feel soooooo gooooot on. Like, oh mah gat. They're $69. I'm not sure if i should get them cos zero at parra are having a sale starting from tomorrow? Zero's sales are really good! Hmm... Maybe i should go to Parra on Saturday!!! :O THEN I CAN GET JENNY AND DANIELLE'S PRESENTS... oh mah gat. I am a genius.

I want to dye my hair!!! YAAAAAAAAY! I don't even know if my mum will let me.. HAHAHA. I want a change but i don't want to cut my hair cos i'll look weird with short hair. Yuck. LOL. :( I remember in year one this kid wouldn't tip me cos i had short hair... :( :( YEAH, I REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE, BITCH. WHAT COLOUR SHOULD I GET!!! I don't want red for sure cos i don't want people to call me names. Hahaha. :'(

Francisco Lachowski is unbelievably hot. Oh man. I can't believe i liked korean guys when i could've swooned over this guy. He's so beautiful i want to cry. HAHAHAHAHA.