wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


June 28, 2011 // 9:08 PM

I did so shit for english... i expected bad but not this bad. :( Usually when i'm sad, i'd rather people not ask me if i'm okay or not... BUT I ONLY REALISED TODAY IT'S BETTER THAT THEY ASK cos it makes me feel like they care, idk.. :( I felt sad for the rest of the day... full concealed the tears.. HAHAHAHA. I'm so glad i saw Michelle today... even if she made me cry. It felt so much better when i did. LOL. I LOOK DISGUSTING WHEN I CRY.. DON'T JUDGE ME.

Anyway... holidays are so soon! YAAAAAAAAAY! Omg, i think i have a physics test at tutor next week. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING, omfg. Must. Study. Actually, i'm actually going to have to study during the holidays... omg, this is ridiculous. THERE ARE SO MANY OUTINGS PLANNED. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

OUR PHYSICS CREW WAS SPLIT UP. WHY WOULD MR TROTTER DO THAT? Omg, such my balls. I had to sit next to norfolk. HAHAHAHAHA. When i heard Norfolk say never entertain sexy women i almost died laughing... but i had to keep it inside in case he thought i was weird. :c HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, i'll be remembering that for next time. Is it me or does Kenny's haircut makes him look more aggressive? HAHAHAHAHAHA. YAYAYAYAYAYA!! TEN DOLLAR PAINTBALLLLLLLLLLL! YOOOOOOOY! I'll get bruises too.. omg, i love it already.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE HOLIDAYS! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I hate birthdays... i hate buying gifts. Can no one just buy me anything for my birthday so i don't have to get them anything back?! So tiring. T_T Buying gifts for best friends is easy cos you know they won't care what you get them. They wouldn't even care if you gave them a shitty looking hand made card and $5. HAHAHAHAHA.

I hate it when i don't know the answers to Mr Carter's questions... which is probably most of the time. He puts so much pressure on you... and i'm usually so scared to just guess the answer in case it's wrong. LOL. I was feeling so tired during eco... but... i was kinda out of it more cos of english. LOL. EFFING.. omfg, way to ruin my whole day. Argh, i could just punch webber in the face.

It's so hard pretending to sound happy when i'm in such a shit mood. LOL. I'm full motivated to do my maths homework right now... which is kind of a first. BYE!