wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


June 19, 2011 // 5:16 PM

OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYY GOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I am so excited for the holidays now!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I don't care if i haven't finished my speech yet cos Lisa the gay said i needed a 100 more words and i'm done. At first i was like, wtf are you on about... i have 568.. THEN I REALISED. I NEED ABOUT 100 MORE WORDS!!! AWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Omg, i have to full study for maths on Tuesday afternoon cos i'm so shit at it and i don't know anything. MY RANK IS EMBARRASSING. Some people want to be in the top 10 but me? Well, I WANT TO BE IN THE TOP 50%. Don't judge me cos i'm an asian that's shit at maths. I'm probably just lazy... BUT STILL. Don't make me rupture ya anus with ma bear cock!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Omg, i really want to go to America so i can go shopping! Omg, heaveeeeeeeeeeeeen. I'd kinda be reluctant to stay with my aunt cos my cousin talked shit about me. Oh hell no. I was so sad when my other cousin told me... what a cunt. Seriously.. WHO DOES THAT? She called me a slut... uhhhhhhhhhhhh... wdf. She said she missed me too... two faced, lying, ugly, black, buck toothed bitch! LOL. Thinking about it makes me mad and a little bit sad. Omg. Why has no one made a show about me yet?! HAHAHAHA.

I thought being nice for a week would be easy... BUT I REALISED I DO A LOT OF MEAN THINGS.. THAT MEANS I HAVE TO SIT WITH MIKE DURING ROLL CALL AND NOT DEATH STARE HIM. OMG, this week is gonna be so boring. LOL. Oh well. I can't death stare Kenny and call Vanessa a stupid bitch either. Oh man. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

TIME TO WRITE MY SPEECH! Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I have to finish this by tonight!!