wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


June 17, 2011 // 8:33 PM

So, my speech is due on Tuesday and i'm stuck on what i want to say.. omg. I wish i were hot so i could just be a model. WHAT IF I WERE A GENIUS? Too bad i'm neither.. life would be so much easier. LOL.

I miss Facebook and Twitter... :( WHY DO I GET NOTIFICATIONS WHEN I CAN'T LOG ON? WHHHHHHHHHHHY?! :( Damn you, Grace. I'm getting less work done without Facebook and Twitter.

I ATE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO MUCH BREAD TODAY. SIX SLICES OF BREAD. I'M GONNA GET FAT COS OPRAH SAID WHITE BREAD IS BAD FOR YOU. LOL. Oh man. I have nothing to blog about so i'm just gonna tell you what i ate today. HAHAHAHA. Today i ate half a bread roll with egg in it, two sandwiches at school, instant noodles after school THEN TWO HOT DOGS FOR DINNER. OMG, I DIDN'T EVEN EAT THAT MANY VEGETABLES TODAY. HELLLLLLLLLLLLO IRON DEFICIENCY. Waaah. :(

Man, i hate pms. LOL. I get annoyed at everything little thing. Sorry frands. I hate it when i'm annoyed at someone and they think i have pms. Shut up, you're just annoying. THIS. ALWAYS. HAPPENS.

I really miss being a kid. I used to be adoraballs.. HAHAHAHA. 8) When i was looking for my birth certificate and then i found this cute bag in the closet. What is dis?! It turns out my mum bought it before i was born for $50 and never used it. HAHAHAHA. Duh cutie. 8) THEN, INSIDE IT WAS ALL THIS FILM. I found old passport photos of my mum and dad. OMG, MY MUM WAS SO HOT AND MY DAD LOOKS LIKE HE'S ONE OF JACKIE CHAN'S COUSINS. I think my dad looks more like Jackie Chan now cos he's older and his eyes are more squinty now. Ngaw. I love my parents.

I'M GONNA GO ANNOY MY BROTHER NOW. HAHAHAHAHAHA. BAI.