wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


July 9, 2011 // 9:01 PM

HI FRANDZ. I have been distracted THIS WHOLE WEEK so i have to be in full focus for the last week of the holidays... even if i'm going out a lot. Hehe. :$ I have to write my eco notes and do my ag assignment. I tried starting it but i'm already stuck on the first question. I'm not sure if my answer will be right... that's why i'm so slow with work. I'm lazy AND i doubt myself a lot. LOL. :(

I'd tell you what i've done today but it's not much, haha. I feel better now! YAY! I couldn't even sleep last night... my feet were so cold and the rest of my body was boiling up. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!!? :(

I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS WEEK! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! HANGOVER PARTY AT VANESSA'S HOUSE ON MONDAY! LIBRARY WITH MICHELLE ON TUESDAY! PARRA WITH THE GANG ON THURSDAY! VIVIAN'S ON FRIDAY! DODO'S ON SATURDAY! HOLY BASIL ON SUNDAY! YAYYYYYY! Actually, i'm going out too much.. :( How the heck am i supposed to get all my work done?! HAHAHA. :((((

I watched these motivational videos by Jessica Harlow and i think they've had an effect on me. HAHAHAHA. I highly doubt i'll get out of my habit of procrastination anytime soon but... i'm just gonna be nicer and stop thinking so negatively. :) OH YEAH, I NEED TO TRY AND GET OVER MY FLAWS. That's kinda impossible though. LOL.

I might have to wake up early tomorrow to do my damn tutor homework. I ALWAYS leave it last minute. :( WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF? :(((((((((

Since i don't have much to blog about... I'LL DO A SURVEY. YES, I SEARCHED UP SURVEY ON TUMBLR. DON'T JUDGE ME.

TEN ARE YOUS:

1. Are you single? Yah frand. ;D

2. Are you happy? I guess, LOL.

3. Are you bored? Obviously.

4. Are you sad? If i'm happy, why would i be sad? LOL.

5. Are you Italian? No

6. Are you German? NEIN!

7. Are you Asian? No, i'm black.

8. Are you angry? No

9. Are you Irish? No

10. Are your parents still married? Yeah :)


TEN FACTS

1. Birth Place - Bankstown hospital :$

2. Hair Color - Black

3. Hair Style - Uhhh, i have no idea. My layers grew out. :(

4. Eye color - Dark brown

5. Birthday - 10th August

6. Mood - Bleh

7. Gender - Female

8. Lefty or Righty - Righty

9. Summer or Winter - SUMMER!

10. Morning or afternoon - Afternoon.


TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE:

1. Are you in love - No

2. Do you believe in love at first sight - No

3. Who ended your last relationship - LOL, funny.

4. Have you ever been hurt - Yes

5. Have you ever broken someone’s heart - Probably not, LOL.

6. Are you in love - Eurgh.

7. Are you friends with your ex - I do not have a love life... i shouldn't even answer any of these questions. LOL.

8. Are you afraid of commitment - Yep

9. Have you hugged someone within the last week? - Yes

10. Have you ever had a secret admirer - The secret admirer lurking behind your window? Yep, that's me.


TEN THIS OR THAT:

1. Love or lust - Love

2. Lemonade or ice tea - Ice tea.

3. Cats or dogs - Dogs.

4. A few best friends or many regular friends - Best friends :D

5. Television or internet - Internet

6. Pepsi or Coke - Coke

7. Wild night out or romantic night in - Uhhh... wild night out cos i'm a beast.

8. Pink or purple - Purple

9. Day or night - Night

10. IM or Phone - Phone


(EIGHT NOT TEN) HAVE YOU EVER:

1. Been caught sneaking out - I'm not bad ass enough to sneak out. :(

2. Fell down the stairs - Nope LOL

3. White water rafted - No

4. Finished an entire jaw breaker - No

5. Wanted something/someone so badly it hurt? - No

6. Prank called a store - No

7. Skipped school - YEAH 8)

8. Wanted to disappear - Yep.. :(


TEN PREFERENCES

1. Smile or Eyes - Smile. :)

2. Light or Dark Hair - Who cares? LOL

3. Bad or Good - Good... ?

4. Shorter or Taller - Taller

5. Intelligence or Attraction - Intelligence

6. Jock or Nerd - huh

7. Hook-up or Relationship - Relationship

8. Funny and poor OR Rich and serious - Funny and poor... i will be the rich one. 8)

9. Play music or into sports - Music

10. Older or Younger - YOUNGER COS I LOVE LITTLE BOYS! LOL, kidddding.


TEN LASTS

1. Last phone - My crappy LG phone, haha.

2. Last phone call you received - Michelle

3. Last person you hung out with - Lisa the gay

4. Last person you hugged - Don't remember.

5. Last person you IM’ed - Grace the gay

6. Last thing you ate - Ice cream

7. Last thing you drank - Water

8. Last site you went to - Facebook

9. Last place you were at - Tutoring... sad, i know. :c

10. Last movie you watched - Donut remember.


RELATIONSHIPS

1. Are you in a committed relationship - No

2. Do you want to be - No

3. When was your last relationship - n/a

4. Have you ever loved a boy/girl more than anything else in the world - No, i love the world too much.

5. Do you still love them - n/a


FAMILY

1. Do you and your family get along - Yeah

2. Would you say you have a “fucked family”? - No

3. Have you ever ran away from home - Never!

4. If so, how long - N/A

5. Have you ever gotten kicked out - Nope

6. If so, how long - N/A

---

1. Who was your last 4 texts from? - Lisa the gay, Michelle, Wendzilla and Michelle's mum. YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT. I HAVE MICHELLE'S MUM'S NUMBER... and her dad's. HAHAHAHA. I'm normal, okay?

2. Where was your default picture taken? n/a

3. How old are you? 5

4. Your current relationship status? Single, i like pringles.

5. Does your crush like you back? n/a

6. What is your current mood? Bored

7. What color shirt are you wearing? Yellow

9. If you could go back in time and change something would you? Yeah

10. Where was the last place out of state that you went to? I haven't been out of state... DOES OVERSEAS COUNT?!

11. Ever had a near death experience? YEAH, NEARLY DROWNED IN A POOL. Not really, i fell into a 2m pool and couldn't swim. LOL. :(

12. Something you do a lot? Roam around the internet like a sad case.

13. Do you have a fondness for gnomes? No

14. Who can you tell anything to? My best frands.

15. Name someone with the same birthday as you? Helen

16. When was the last time you cried? Today

18. What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Depends on the person but it's usually... teeth. I'M NOT WEIRD.

19. Favorite color? ORANGE

20. Do you still like kiddy movies? YEAH! :D

21. What’s your favorite smell? LOLLLIESSSS :9

22. Describe your life in one word? Good

23. What are you looking forward to the most? Hmm.. STARTING AND FINISHING MY PILE OF WORK. LOL.

24. What are you thinking about right now? Eating gay bacon strips... :'(

25. What should you be doing? Sleeping and doing my tutor homework

26. Who was the last person that made you upset/angry? Don't remember.

27. What are you listening to? Lie About Us - Avant