wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


July 13, 2011 // 7:15 PM

OMFG, i am so scared for tomorrow. Shit. I DON'T WANT MY PHYSICS RESULTS BACK COS I BET I'M GONNA COME LAST IN MY TABLE AND LOOK LIKE A DUMB SHIT. I hate it how she hands it back in order... that is just humiliating for the people who come last. I REALISED THAT I DID A REALLY STUPID MISTAKE. FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKK. I was so unsure on this question so i sat there for a while considering whether or not to write what i thought the answer was. TURNS OUT WHAT I WROTE DIDN'T EVEN MATTER. SHIT. All that theory shit i didn't even bother studying much... i sounded like such a dumb ass and nothing made sense. GREAT, i failed again. I just don't want to come last on our table... :(

I only started my dot points today, haha. This totally reflects on my dedication towards physics. This is taking forever... seriously. :( I think it's cos i'm too easily distracted and after each dot point i think... YAY, I'VE DONE SO MUCH. I DESERVE A ONE HOUR BREAK. HAHAHAHAHA.

YAY! I just finished eating some pineapple.. i think it's my favourite fruit. HAHAHAHAHA. 8) I wonder how long Anne's gonna call me salty C for... LOL.

Oh yeah, i didn't mean anything i said in my last blog post... I WAS JUST JOKING. HAHAHAHAHA. Chanel said she liked reading emotional, heart felt, whiny kinda blogs. LOL. SO... i gave her what she wanted. HAHAHA.

I don't even know what to blog about right now cos i'm too nervous for tomorrow. YES, I'M THAT SCARED. :( Well, i should go back to finishing my work. :c