wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


July 27, 2011 // 8:18 PM

OMG, it's Jacqueline's birthday tomorrow! I HOPE WE GO HOLY BASIL NEXT WEEK! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Aw, Julia came to school today... so kewt. I actually miss her when she's not at school.. which is kinda sad because she probably doesn't feel the same way... unrequited love... -sigh- HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. THE HAND WASH THEY HAVE SCHOOL SMELLS NICE. I finished washing my hands in ag and then put my hand prints on Julia's ass. The hand prints were so defined.. yes, this is the only thing i'm good for. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. (A)

For the next three weeks, we're gonna be doing zumba for school sport. YESSSSSSS, I GET TO SEE THE HOT ZUMBA TEACHER AGAIN. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I kinda miss it... i like to watch everyone and we all so stupid. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OMG, the teacher told me and Vivian to get a table from the hall for the GHETTOBLASTER. HAHAHAHHAHHAHASJDSAKJDHASDJKHADKJHASDKJA. WE THOUGHT IT WAS SO FUNNY WE LAUGHED FOR AGES. HAHAHAHAHHAHSDJKHASKDHASHDD. YAY! I BEAT VIVIAN WHEN WE PLAYED WORDS WITH FRIENDS. YAYAYAYAY! WHAT A GOOD DAY. LOL.

Shit, i have to start my english essay asap... omg. WE ACTUALLY HAVE TO DO IT. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I CAN'T EVEN DO IT TONIGHT COS I HAVE TOO MUCH WORK TODAY. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Oh well... i'll write a crappy one tomorrow, hahaha.

I hate having my periods. I always get pissed off for no reason... like right now and i don't feel like talking to anyone, lol.