wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


July 16, 2011 // 1:59 PM

Some of these 'rules of a lady' are really stupid but i like this one. LOL.

I have to do so much work this weekend. :( I have to do eco and ag. Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. I thought the essay for english didn't mean anything cos Hancock just said do it... but he never mentioned anything about yearlies? Wtf? So, now i have to do it on Monday, ffs. LOL. :( I HAVE TO WRITE AN ESSAY AT TUTOR TOMORROW AND I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT KING LEAR, OMFG. NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Well, i'm glad we finally get to move on from this topic. T_T

It's weird thinking we won't talk to some people we usually do now in two years time. THAT'S SO WEIRD. :( Like, there are certain people where you know you'll keep in contact with while others... they'll just be high school friends, idk. :( IT'S JUST SAD, OKAY? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

MY MUM TOLD ME YESTERDAY THAT MY COUSIN GOT A NOSE JOB. SHE TURNED 18 A FEW MONTHS AGO AND SHE LIVES IN VIETNAM. WTF BRUH. THAT'S CRAZY. WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH. WHAT THE HELL?! Unbelievable... LOL. I don't know where she's gonna go in life, seriously. What a crazy bitch, woaaaaah.

I think i'm the only person that doesn't know what they want to do in life. LOL. :( AH MAN. THIS IS ONLY BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GOOD AT. I just don't know. This is effing gay. I'll find a sugar daddy then i won't need to do anything, hahahaha... KIDDDDDINNNNNGGGGG. Seriously though, i don't know what i want to do. It's so funny how we have to decide so early... i don't even have my L's yet.. HAHAHAHAHAHA. WHY MUST I MAKE HUGE DECISIONS LIKE THIS NOW? THERE'S TOO MUCH PRESSURE...

I don't think my parents fit under the stereotypical asian parents category. THEY HAVE TOO MUCH TRUST IN ME. WHY WOULD THEY TRUST ME? I'M SO BAD ASS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yesterday i realised my parents never really ask me where i'm going unless they need to pick me up. LIKE WHEN I GO TO A FRIEND'S HOUSE... I'LL JUST SAY I'M GOING TO A FRIEND'S HOUSE TODAY. Then i'll tell them who and bam, they'll say OKAY! BYE. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I have way too much freedom.. THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT A GOOD CHILD I AM... i could totally take advantage of this trust but i don't cos i'm nice. HAHAHAHA. 8)

I HAD A DREAM THIS MORNING. OMG, THIS IS LIKE THE FIRST TIME IN AGESSSSSSSSS THAT I'VE REMEMBERED A DREAM. THIS IS AMAZING. Not as amazing as PINEAPPLE. OMG, I LOVE PINEAPPLE. I REALLY HATE IT WHEN YOU EAT TOO MUCH AND YOUR TONGUE GOES NUMB. I HATE IT WHEN YOU GET PINEAPPLE STUCK IN YOUR TEETH, yuck. I was eating some just now and my lips is bleeding... wth, that was pretty intense. HAHAHAHAHA.

I want to go back to my old maths tutor. The only reason why i quit was she forced me to do english as well but it was shit so yeah... :( I WANNA GO BACK COS I REALISED THE PEAK ONE ISN'T HELPING. Yeah, it lets me know how to do things before i do it get to school but i don't actually understand what i'm doing. :( Ah man. I dreamt that i went back to my old tutor and i was so happy so that's why i'm having doubts atm. Ah... I KNOW SHE'LL CHARGE ME MORE COS SHE'S GREEDY. Well, her mum is... damn it. THIS IS JUST TOO SAD. LOL.

MY TEETH STICK OUT A LOT but i'm too cheap to get braces... HAHAHAHAHA. MY BOTTOM, RIGHT WISDOM TOOTH IS GROWING SIDEWAYS TOWARDS MY OTHER TOOTH. WTF. NOOOOOOOOO, I DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE KEVJUMBA WITH A SWOLLEN FACE. :(

Youtube doesn't work on my computer anymore and i have no idea why. NOOOOOOOO. I AM NOTHING WITHOUT YOUTUBE. :( I guess... i'll do my work then. I'll just go summarise the chapter on financial markets now... -cry-