wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


July 29, 2011 // 10:16 PM

THAT'S RIGHT, HE'S VIETNAMESE. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

YESSSSSSS, IT'S FRIDAY. HELL TO THE YEAAAAAAH! I can't wait for the weekend... NOT REALLY. I have too much maths homework to catch up on... one whole chapter in fact. Whoops.

ANNE HASN'T BLOGGED FOR A WEEK. I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU.

Fun fact #1: I put lemon juice in my hair thinking my hair would lighten but, obviously, it didn't work and now my hair is so dry.
Fun fact #2: I'm easily annoyed.
Fun fact #3: I haven't eaten chicken in over 2 years now. CHICKEN WAS MY FAVOURITE MEAT. Talk about willpower!
Fun fact #4: I get jealous a lot. :( DAMN ALL MY BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS.
Fun fact #5: I haven't watched the Lion King, just like Vivian. :'D
Fun fact #6: I hate it when i have to act all happy but i'm actually really sad/pissed. LOL.
Fun fact #7: I really like playing solitaire.
Fun fact #8: I'm sensitive and it doesn't take much to make me cry, which is funny cos i'm such a bitch to everyone. HAHAHAHA.
Fun fact #9: The first boy i ever liked was during preschool. His name was Michael and we held hands during nap time. That is the most action i've had with a boy ever in my life. HAHAHAHAHA.
Fun fact #10: I think food tastes better late at night than in the day.
Fun fact #11: I spent way too much time on youtube... :s
Fun fact #12: I always feel guilty after bitching about someone. LOL
Fun fact #13: It may seem like i'm laughing my ass off when i type shit but in reality when i say 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA' my face is like.. :| HAHAHAHAHAHA. When i type KFSJKFDDFJKD then it means i laughed. LOL.
Fun fact #14: I rarely brush my hair.
Fun fact #15: When i try to sleep early, i end up playing games on my phone till 1.. HAHAHA.

OMFG, SOOYOUNG IS SO HOT IN MR TAXI. EURGH, I DONUT UNDERSTAND. WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY!!?!?

I can't make up my mind... i should sleep now.