wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


July 10, 2011 // 4:53 PM

They're all so beautiful. Omg, WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS EXIST? Oh mah gad, took my breath away. HAHAHAHA.

Don't judge me cos i like watching epic meal time. Watching that is just like watching masterchef so leave me alone. That reminds me... I really hate it when people question my beliefs. Argh, hell no. That shit is off limits, okay? Since i'm bored, i'm just gonna list the things i dislike. LOL. I don't like it when people fish for compliments, yuck. If people really wanted to compliment you, they would've done it already... besides, people who fish for compliments already know they look good so what is the bloody point!? GOSH. LOL. I don't like starting a conversation and toads. :( This might sound crazy but i don't like meeting new people. It's not them, IT'S ME. Maybe this is why i have no friends? HAHAHA. I don't know how to keep a conversation with people i just meet... just too difficult cos i'm weird... and they'll probably hate me. :'(

ENOUGH ABOUT THE THINGS I DON'T LIKE. LETS MOVE ONTO THE THINGS I DO LIKE!!!!!!!!

I like it when i see three cute guys at cabra in a span of 3 hours. If you live in cabra, you know that there aren't many cute guys just hanging around... especially on Sundays. It must be my lucky day. I noticed when i'm on the street, the first thing i notice about a person is the way they dress... i work my way up. HAHAHAHA. 8) Anywayyyy... I LIKE PHARREL AND JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE. Their voices are really high and you would maybe even describe them as KINDA GIRLY... but... i like it. HEHE. It sounds hot, okay?! I really love the sound of Ryan Leslie's voice. It makes me melt.. so smooth and... ahhhhhh. I love bruises. Oh man. I LOVE HAVING DEEP AND MEANINGFUL CONVERSATIONS WITH PEOPLE. I always feel so much closer to them afterwards. :'D

Vanessa brought up a funny topic... IMAGINE IF I ACTUALLY DID MARRY A BLACK MAN? HOLY. SHIT. How huge would my child's lips be... SHIT JUST GOT REAL. Omg. LMAO. Poor thing... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I REALLY WANT A SHEER MAXI SKIRT NOW. DAMN ASOS MODELS MAKE THEM LOOK SO PRETTY. I might get the $10 one from Valleygirl when i go to parra on Thursday. I have no idea where i'd where it but... i'll figure something out. Hehe. :$

YAY! HANGOVER PARTY TOMORROW! WE CAN ALL EAT NOODLES, GO ON OMEGLE AND DO RANDOM SHIT! YAY!!!!! I AM DUH EXCITE. HAHAHAHAHA. YAY. :D

Gonna do my ag assignment now... LOL, jk. WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?