wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


July 30, 2011 // 10:44 PM

This was a night i will definitely remember for a long time. LOL. So, a recap of Sophiea's party:
That's pretty much the night all summed up. LOL. I didn't even do anything and i'm so, so, so tired. I have learnt my lesson, to always listen to my conscience.

OOOH, I'M ALMOST DONE WITH MY AG NOTES... well, up to what we've learnt. LOL. BUT STILL.. that is a huge achievement for me. I still have chapter 5 of maths to do... damn it!!!

I'm happy that today is finally over so i can be excited about going to Holy Basil next Saturday for Jacquie's birthday! YAAAAY! Omg... i can't believe my birthday is in 10 days... wth. I HAVE TO GET MY L'S NEXT WEEKEND WHICH MEANS I HAVE A WHOLE WEEK TO STUDY. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I seriously can't be bothered. :c I can't be bothered organising a party either. Eurgh.