wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


July 8, 2011 // 4:01 PM

We're almost halfway through the holidays and i've done no work. No surprise there, huh? Time goes by so quickly.. what the hell have i been doing this past week? LOL. :(

Oh yeah! Happy birthday, Kenny! I can't call him a baby anymore... ridiculous!!!! OMG, everyone is getting their L's before me... I COULD'VE GOTTEN MY P'S NEXT MONTH AND DRIVE EVERYONE AROUND. :'( Damn, why am i so lazy?! :(

I woke up soooooooo early yesterday just to study for freaking physics. If i don't get average, i'll probably cry. Nah, i wouldn't. LOL. I WAS SICK TOO.. WHY WOULD I GET SICK ON THE DAY OF THE TEST? Ridiculous. So when i got home, i had dinner then went to sleep at 8 O'CLOCK. WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT? 8?! HOLY CRAP! Then i woke up at 6:51. WHEN I WOKE UP, I FELT SO REFRESHED. I should sleep earlier more often.

I am so hungry right now... you don't even understand. :( I would eat instant noodles but i already ate some today... :'( MAYBE I SHOULD NAP, THEN I WON'T BE HUNGRY ANYMORE! I'm already in bed.. how very convenient.

JULIA SAID I WAS WISE THE OTHER DAY! Hehe. I think that is the best compliment i've ever been given. Omg, i was so touched. HAHAHAHAHA. :'D No one ever calls me wise, alright? :( I MISS HER. I sound like a clingy girlfriend, eurgh. I'M NOT GAY.

I HAVE SO MANY EVENT INVITES ON FACEBOOK! I have never had so many in my life... LOL. YAY!!! PARRA ON THURSDAY!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? CREPES!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAY! THE CREPES PLACE AT CABRA WAS SO DISAPPOINTING SO HOPEFULLY THE ONE AT PARRA WON'T LET ME DOWN! :)

That reminds me, I'M STILL HUNGRY.

I want to sew some skirts. I don't have any skirts... I remember when i told Anne i wanted to sew some clothes these holidays AND SHE RESPONDED WITH, 'can you make me some clothe'? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, what a dumb ass. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA.

What is up with that thing on facebook about some damn promotion of a smiley hat? Seriously, if you had a new clothing line, i don't think you'd have 750,000 hats to just give away. THAT'S JUST CRAZY. LOL.

I CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOLY BASIL!!! YAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I wanna try something new. CURRY SUCKS... so bland. I think i'm only used to eating viet curry. I JUST WANT TO EAT. WHERE IS MY MUM?! WAAAAAAAAAAAH. Just gonna sit here and complain.

I almost died laughing when i saw this. I hope you almost die laughing too.

Boring post, soz frands.

***

OKAY, I FINALLY ATE... AFTER 5 HOURS. Seriously, i don't think i would be able to stave myself for 40 hours for 40 hour famine. :| Cos right now, i feel like shit, i have a head ache and my voice sounds funny. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE CAN DO THAT. Maybe i'm just weak. :c

Wow, tomorrow is Saturday... should i start doing some work tomorrow or should i leave it to Sunday? (a) OMG, I HAVE AN AMAZING PLAN. Nap now then wake up and do work. YAY!! :D

Sometimes i'd blog two times a day... how committed was i to this blog? HAHAHA.