wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


July 12, 2011 // 8:52 PM

You are a shallow bitch and i really don't like you. I may be a bitch but i'm a bitch with feelings and there comes to a point where your words do hurt me. I don't understand why we're even friends... i think if it weren't for school, we would never, EVER be friends. I don't need people like you putting me down all the time. If you're reading this, i just want to let you know i don't want to talk to you anymore and we are not going to be related on Facebook, lol. By the way, bitch, i don't eat pork.

Anyway... moving on...

I feel so alone. I'm sorry i don't meet any of your damn expectations. I can't help that i'm such a disappointment. I don't know how to compete with those pretty girls with huge tits and A's all over their reports. No matter hard how try, i will never be good enough.

***

Sorry, a bit more emotional than usual.. :( LOL, CHANEL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Sick of sounding all sad and shit... wth. LOL. I am never doing that again. LMAO. I should become an actress... 8)

I AM SO HUNGRY. OMGSH, there is seriously no food. NO CEREAL, NO RICE.. and i've already eaten noodles THREE DAYS IN A ROW so i have to resort to eating sweet potato chips. YEAH, I EAT SWEET POTATO CHIPS. BE MORE OPEN MINDED, GUISE. THEY'RE NICE.

Speaking of food... i think i might walk to hungry jacks to buy food tomorrow. 8) I HOPE PEOPLE DON'T HONK AT ME. You don't know how scary it is to be honked at... omg. THERE'S ALWAYS THIS TINY BIT OF HOPE IN THE BACK OF MY MIND THAT THE CULPRITS ARE A CAR FULL OF HOT GUYS... but... i'm always wrong. It's always creeps in trucks and vans. I'll try and look ugly.. but that's kinda hard for me considering how damn sexy i am. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I really love our tutoring group. HEHE. I LEARNT SOMETHING IN CLASS TODAY. Omg, this is amazing. HAHAHAHA. 8) OH, I WANNA GO BRANDS HQ TO CHECK OUT CHEAP CHEAP MONDAYS. OH EM GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I feel so bad for not doing any work at all today... i should start on my dot points, hahaha. Don't be surprised, you all know i'm lazy.

BYE YA'LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.