wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


August 2, 2011 // 10:49 PM
Happy birthday, Kitty!

I always get hungry late at night and then my mum tells me off cos i make too much noise as i rummage through the fridge. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Aw man, i thought someone was going to finally send me a love letter on tumblr but no... it was some bitch telling me that i wanted to see them naked. This bitch little lol'd me.. OH HELL NO. LOL, this is so disappointing. My heart actually starts to beat faster when i see a 1 next to the little letter icon. HAHAHAHA. Don't judge me cos i have no friends...

TODAY, TWO PEOPLE SAID I SMELL NICE. No one has ever, EVER said that to me. PEOPLE USUALLY CALL ME DIRTY BUT... OMFG!!! THIS MAY BE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Seriously, i was so excited when Chanel said i smelt nice. Oh man. HAHAHAHA.

I really want to go to Holy Basil... i honestly can not be bothered planning a party so me, Liza and Jacquie should make a combined outing for next Saturday so Jacqueline can do her legal assignment this week. HOW VERY CONSIDERATE OF ME. :$

LISA TOLD ME THE I LOVE LADY GAY GAY SHIRT WAS ON SALE FOR $2 ON UO... i didn't believe her so i went on uo and to my disbelief... HOLY BALLS. IT REALLY IS $2... WTF. I WANT IT. I hope i get a 20% coupon or i'll be very sad... :c I WANT THOSE DOC MARTENS. OH MAN.

Jacqueline was right... you never hear Vivian scream. Ever. SHE MAKES THIS WEIRD NOISE WHEN YOU TOUCH HER NECK BUT IT ISN'T REALLY A SCREAM. It's more of a girly grunt... if that makes sense. I always bully Vivian... i always touch her neck to make her feel uncomfortable and i always push her around. HAHAHA. When i think about it, i am a bully. LOLOLOL. Sorry guise. Love you too.

I can't believe the physics assessment is next week. Yuck, i hate practicals... practicals are a time to bludge. HAHAHAHA. Damn it... :( Hopefully it isn't difficult... they better not make me set up shit or i'm not gonna be happy. LOL. I still have to study for it... i need to catch up for maths so badly as well. I might go to the library after school tomorrow.. but i'm not gonna let myself sit with Lisa or i'll get distracted. KJFSDKJFSDLSFJL. Why do i do this to myself!? I bet i'm gonna get a participation for the icas competition today.. as always.

I seriously don't understand everybody's reluctance towards informal. Why?! There's gonna be food and you get to dance the night away.. ON A BOAT. What more do you want!! THERE'S CAKE. Seriously guise, i just don't get it. You also get to dress up and shit... HAHAHAHA. WOOO!
My blog does look boring... it's just all words and i just say stupid shit. HAHAHAHA. SORRY, I can't be as funny as Anne. LOL. Speaking of Anne... ANNE SAID SHE REALLY LOVES ME!!! YAYYYY!!!! YAAYAYAYAYAY!!! I actually do miss her.. i miss her stories... i miss watching her walk to tutor, ass shaking side to side. HAHABAHASBDSHABASDASLDKSALJ. LOLOLOLOLOL.