wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


August 13, 2011 // 9:46 PM

I find mathsonline to be quite helpful.. cos i'm dumb. HAHAHA. I'm probably gonna spend all night on mathsonline. 8)

I went to the library, meeting up with Lisa and Julia but Julia came late. We got quite a good seat, oh ho ho ho. I finished copying out the World Communicates into a new book... but then again, that took me 4 hours. I WAS VERY, VERY DISTRACTED. :( We need to isolate ourselves next time. :'( The library is always fun cos we just talk.. HAHAHAHA. Julia likes it so much that she's even decided to go next Saturday, hehe. :D My parents didn't pick me up cos they left me for cost co.. felt so unloved.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :'(

OMFG, MY MUM BOUGHT ME FOOD TODAY. As in good food, YAYAYAY!!! My mum bought me crab, YAY. SHE ALSO BOUGHT ME CAKE, DOUBLE YAY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I LOVE CAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I SERIOUSLY CAN NOT WAIT TO GO TO HOLY BASIL COS I'VE ALREADY PLANNED OUT WHAT I WANT TO EAT. HAHAHAHA. I'M JUST SO EXCITED. :D :D :D

A best friend is someone you can tell everything to, without the fear of being judged, someone you can be your true self around, someone that doesn't believe you when you say that you're 'just tired', someone that does not allow distance to interfere with the friendship and someone you can share your food with. If i share food with you.. shit dude, that's true love... but seriously... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Of course there are other qualities... but i can't think of them all right now. HAHAHAHAHA. Best friends shouldn't just be a label. You just know when you're best friends with someone and there's no need to ask them if you are or not... HEHEHEHEHE. Ah, i love my best friends.. you know who you are. :$

I FOUND MY CALCULATOR AND PENCIL CASE! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! In the same bag too... :$ It's so scary when you think you've lost your calculator... THEY'RE NOT CHEAP, YOU KNOW!!! I was full thinking about what was in my pencil case and it turns out everything in my pencil case, i didn't care if i lost it.. EXCEPT FOR THE PACER AND TWEEZERS.. cos they weren't cheap. HAHAAHAHAHAHA. 8)

DRAKE'S VOICE IS SO SEDUCTIVE, OMFG. MARRY ME.