wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


August 1, 2011 // 9:14 PM

MY FACE FREAKING ITCHES SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. I'm scared i might scratch half of my eyebrow off again and my lips are killing me. LOL. ARKSHDJKFH. :(((

Omg, my mum bought this box of lollies and she said to me they taste like shit so i should take them to school to hand out to my friends... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. SORRY GUISE. 8) Of course Julia was very willing to take them off my hands... LOL. That bitch is always asking for lollies, honestly. HAHAHA.

I really miss watching Sailor Moon and One Piece on tv... good times. :'( I barely watch tv anymore and i just missed half an hours worth of Can of Worms. I think that's the only show i'm willing to turn off my music and watch. LOL.

I hate it when the boys in the house don't put the toilet seat down. FFS, PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN OR LEAVE THE TOILET SEAT DOWN AND LEARN TO AIM BETTER. I swear i almost fell into the toilet once... not cool. LOL. :c THIS REMINDS ME OF THE TELECHOICE AD WHERE THE GIRL DROPS HER PHONE INTO THE TOILET. HAHAHAHHHAHAHHSDKJDASHDJHDA. OLLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOL. SHE'S SO DUMB... HAHAHHA... but that's almost happened to me before... ROFLMAO. DON'T JUDGE ME. I REALLY NEEDED TO PEE. HAHAHA. :'(

I don't think i can be bothered planning anything for my birthday. Can i just stay home and sleep? LOL. I LOOOOOOVE SLEEPING IN. My mum always tells me off for doing it though... :c Sometimes i don't even sleep in and stay in bed for hours cos it's just so warm. That reminds me... I got pissed at my mum cos i thought she forgot my birthday. Honestly, how can you forget the day a baby popped out of your damn vagina? LOL. Then she got pissed at me for thinking she forgot and said i never do anything for her birthday so it shouldn't matter if she remembers or not... :( :( :(

OMFG, WE NEED TO HAVE A HANGOVER PARTY. SERIOUSLY. We are all going to Vanessa's house and re-enact the Hangover. HAHAHAHAHAHA. This will be a one time thing after HSC just to experience the feeling of getting smashed. HAHAHAHAHA.

DRAKE'S VOICE IS SO HOT. OMFG, especially in 'Going in for Life'. :$ I remember when i was full obsessed with Drake and downloaded so many of his songs... HAHAHAHA. ADDICTEDDDD. Then i stopped but i've started listening again. I don't care if you think what i'm saying right now is boring.. eff ya. HAHAHA. YAAYAYAYA. LOL.

I really hate it when people say my jokes aren't funny... LOL. I GET REALLY OFFENDED. HAHAHA, BITCH. I'M HILARIOUS. I also hate it when i say i'll say i'll do my maths homework and never end up doing it. I SHOULD JUST NEVER PLAN TO DO ANYTHING AND MAYBE I'LL DO IT FOR ONCE.
INFORMAL MONEY IS DUE ON FRIDAY, BITCHES. We need money or it's not gonna happen so... yeah. MONEY, PLZ.