wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


August 9, 2011 // 10:31 PM

My hair is really dead now. I need hair cutting scissors.. HAHAHAHA. But seriously, it's so bad. Lisa has dyed her hair a billion times and her hair is still stays so soft. :( DAMN MY HAIR. :'( DANICA SAID MY HAIR WOULD 'TRAVEL' as in my hair would just keep breaking off and moving up and up. Wah. Hair breaking.. sounds kinda weird. LOL.

I really dont know what im wearing to informal. Short, fun, flashy !
Omfg, Margaret is such a slut. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm gonna wear a short dress too, since i covered up last year. HAHAHAHAHA. 8) I'm raeally glad i bought my dress for only $30 cos i've been looking around on ASOS and other sites and i realised that dresses are really expensive, like $40+. LOL. YAY! I HAVE MY SHOES TOO! THEY'RE CHEAP! YAAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I'm so happy that i don't have to spend heaps of money! WOOO! Awww, Margaret has such hot legs. They go on forever! Dat hoe. :c SPEAKING OF LEGS, I SHAVED MY LEGS AGAIN. OH MAN, SO SMOOOOOOOTH. I can't wait till it's summer then i can show them off. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. So smooth and shiny.

Eurgh, exams are so soon and i need to finish my notes. LOL, well.. start on most of them, hahaha. Omfg... hmm... i'll catch up on maths this week but i'm pretty sure it'll take forever. :( SDAKSDASLDKASDA.

I HAVE A MASK ON RIGHT NOW AND MY FACE IS ALL TENSE.. IT'S SUCH A WEIRD BUT NICE FEELING. IT'S KINDA LIKE GETTING A BRUISE... HAHAHAHA, jk. Omfg, i swear if Liza Chao punches me tomorrow.. i'm gonna cry. I'm very fragile, y'know! :( MY PARENTS ACTUALLY REMEMBERED WHAT DAY IT WAS TOMORROW. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm pretty sure it's only because i've been constantly asking them if they remember when my birthday was. :$ Awww, i really love my parents.

JORDAN KERR BETTER GIVE ME THE PIGGY BACK HE PROMISED. :$ I really like piggy backs cos i'm a fat shit and i like people carrying me around, as opposed to walking. LOL.