wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


August 3, 2011 // 10:14 PM

Sometimes people ask me if i'm okay so i respond 'i'm just tired' and just smile at them. Half of the time i'm actually tired... but other times i'm not. LOL. I hope they realise that i only say that i'm tired cos i can't be bothered telling them how i really feel. HAHAHAHAHA. I'm sure i'm not alone with this one.

I really hate waking up for offline maths... Lisa and i were late to class today cos we were too busy admiring Angela's shoes. HAHAHAHA. Then we wasted another 15 minutes cos we didn't have a textbook and when the textbook was on the board, we only went through 2 questions. LOL. I keep slacking off.. wah. :'(

THE WEATHER HAS BEEN SO NICE AND IT MAKES ME FEEL SO DAMN HAPPY. I look out the window and realise that the weather's really good so i begin to smile. YEAH, I'M ALSO ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT LOOK AT OUT THE WINDOW WHILE ON THE BUS AND PRETEND THEY'RE IN A SAD MUSIC VIDEO. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I like watching Mr Rawson during zumba. I'd say he's cute but that's weird cos 1. he's my maths teacher 2. he hates me 3. i don't like him 4. that's awkward. LOL. AWWW, zumba is so fun with Vivian and we had sweat on our foreheads... HAHAHA. It was probably cos of the weather... OR IT COULD'VE BEEN COS WE MADE AN EFFORT TO TRY THIS WEEK. HAHAHA, just kidding. The zumba teacher is so hot... omfg. She is so energetic and when she dances... oh man. HAHAHAHA. Only if i were a boy... HAHAHAHA.

I had a super large slurpee after school as well as a plate of caesar salad. I ate 6 oreos just now... DON'T BE SURPRISED IF I'M CONFINED TO MY BED IN TEN YEARS... HAHAHAHA. :(((

Do you have moments where you look into the mirror and just accept the fact you're going to die a very lonely person? HAHAHAHAHAHA. 8) I also like to listen to break up songs... despite the fact i am single and have never been a relationship in my life. HAHAHAHAHA. DON'T JUDGE ME. PEOPLE CAN DREAM.

I really love Margaret's tumblr, hehe. I don't tell her that enough. LOL. She always brings up that she hates people who treat people based on how popular they are... i'd think, 'WHAT IS THIS BITCH ON ABOUT? No one does that!' but i realised people do and i hate it. I probably hate it cos i'm not cool so people don't treat me well. This is the same when i go shopping. Nobody wants to serve the ugly chick shopping alone. LOL. Thinking about this reminds me of the time at moon fest... such a horrible moment... every time i think about it, it makes me sad. I just want to dig a hole and die in it. LOL. EFF BEING UGLY... it doesn't matter cos i have a beautiful heart... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA.

I can't wait for informal cos the boat has been upgraded to Pacific Pearl! YAAAAAAY! I am coming for the food and to see everyone all made up, hahaha. 8) THIS IS AN EXCUSE TO BUY SHOES. Since informal is in 5 weeks... yearlies are in 5 weeks and year 11 is ending... :. WE'RE GONNA BE IN YEAR 12 AND WE HAVE TO BE SERIOUS ABOUT EVERYTHING. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. I'm still in year 10 mode... eflkgjgkd.