wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


August 26, 2011 // 10:13 PM

This is a post from September 2009.. lets see how things have changed. HAHAHAHA. I was reading my old blog posts and i'm the biggest faggot in world... i'm still the same person. -facepalm- LOL. My recent answers are bolded. :$

1. Last beverage? Tea Water
2. Last phone call? Mother Brother (I AM A POET.)
3. Last text message? Michelle CHATIA Lisa the gay
4. Last song you listened to? Mouthwash - Kate Nash Wicked Games - The Weeknd
5. Last time you cried? OH, I REMEMBER. :( This morning.

SIX HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Dated someone twice ? Fo sho'. Nah. No. Two years and still no advancement with my love life.. HAHAHA.
2. Been cheated on? N/A N/A
3. Kissed someone & regretted it? No. ;D No.
4. Lost someone special? Yes. No.
5. Been depressed? Yeah. No, not legitimately depressed. LOL.
6. Been drunk and threw up? STRAIGHT EDGE YA'LL. Nope... as i said two years ago, STRAIGHT EDGE YA'LL. HAHAHA.


LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLOURS:

HAVE YOU:
1. Made new friends? Yes Yes.
2. Fallen out of love? No No.
3. Laughed until you cried? Yeah ALWAYS.
4. Met someone who changed you? I guess so. Yeah, of course! :)
5. Found out who your true friends were? Yeah Yes.
6. Found out someone was talking about you? Nope Oh goodness... YES. HAHAHAHA. How embarrassing.
7. Kissed anyone on your friend's list? THEY CAME ONTO ME! No.
8. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life? Many I know all of them but we might not have actually had a conversation in real life before so i guess that's a no. LOL.
9. How many kids do you want to have? As long as there will be a lot of sex. AHAHAHA. RAINBOW SPERMMMM! LALALA! Dude, wtf was i smoking... HAHAHA. Idk, two.
10. Do you have any pets? No Nope.
11. Do you want to change your name? No, thanks. NGOTHANHKS. HAHAHAHA. Oh Vangaysa the gay..
12. What did you do for your last birthday? Bowling and walking to a car wash. Eat duh fewd and covered myself in streamers.
13. What time did you wake up today? 7:00AM 6:17am
14. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping Browsing online and did one question for maths... HAHAHA.
15. Name something you CANNOT wait for? Tomorrow Informal!
16. Last time you saw your father? A few minutes ago A few hours ago.
17. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? Nothing really. Nothing.
18. What are you listening to right now ? Shine - The Morning Of The Morning - The Weeknd... I REALLY LIKE THE WEEKND, OKAY?! :(
19. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom ? YEAH! Wtf? I don't remember talking to a Tom... :|
23. What's getting on your nerves right now? School. Everyone. LOL.
24. Most visited web page? I don't know. Twitter.

1. What's your name? Christie Christie...
2. Nicknames? Agatha, Weirdo, Freak, Krusty. cduong
3. Relationship Status? Single single2mingle HAHAHA
4. Zodiac sign? Leo (L) (L) (L) Leo.
5. Male or female or transgendered? Transgendered.. DUHHH. Duh gay gay female.
6. Elementary? I don't want to be stalked. MPE
7. Middle School? HAHS. hahs
11. Long or short hair? Long.. ish. Long.. velly long. ;) LOLOL.
16. Height? 160 something? 164cm! I hope.. HAHA.
17. Do you have a crush on someone? Ahaha, many. Not really, kinda, i don't know.
18. What do you like about yourself? I'm a beast. Everything, what is there not to like? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I like my nails. LOL.
19. Piercings? Yeah, lobes. Ear to the lobezzz.
20. Tattoos? I wish. Nope.
21. Righty or lefty? Righty. Righty.

FIRSTS : (REMAINED THE SAME, duh)
22. First surgery? NEVER HAD ANY.
23. First piercing? LOBES, only piercings, idiot. Woah, i was one angry bitch.. LMAO.
24. First best friends? MAY. ;D
26. First sport you joined? Oh dear lord, KARATE. YELLOW BELT! I'll kick your firm ass. That's still very true.
27. First pet? These fish, i killed them.
28. First vacation? Vietnam
29. First concert? Not yet. Damnity, damn. YAY! SOUNDWAVE!!!! Well, it's a music festival.. same shit. LOL.
30. First crush? This guy named Michael in pre-school. I KNOW, SO HARCORE. AHAHA!

RIGHT NOW:
49. Eating? Nothing. Nothing... finished my shapes. :'(
50. Drinking ? Nothing. Nothing.
52. I'm about to? Type? Think about starting my essay for duh engrish...
53. Listening to? Just Enough To love You - Bayside Novacane - Frank Ocean
55. Waiting for? THE ONE. LOL, jk... for tomollo.

YOUR FUTURE :
58. Want kids? Of course. *thrust HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yah, my hips didn't widen for nothing. LOL.
59. Want to get married? I'm incompatible, just too weird. HAHAHASKJDASKJDHSAKJDHAS. I'M SO FUNNY. Shit nigz, duh lawlz. Yes.
60. Careers in mind? Graphic designer No idea...

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?:
68. Lips or eyes? Eyes, i have too much lip already. SKDHSJKDAD... CAN'T GET ENOUGGGGHHHHH. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
69. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.. Hugz.
70. Shorter or taller? TALLER. Duh fred.
71. Older or Younger? Older Younger.. i love little boys.
72. Romantic or spontaneous? Romantic.. ? Spontaneous.
73. Nice stomach or nice arms? NICE PENIS. AHAHA. How the hell do you have nice arms?! Poor girl... so young and naive. LMAO. OH THE AGE OLD QUESTION.. nice stomach cos arms are easy to fix.
74. Sensitive or loud? Loud. Ohhhh.. sensitive might equal too needy but loud may attract all duh ladies. HAHAHA. Um.. loud.
75. Hook-up or relationship? Relationship. Relationship.
77. Trouble maker or hesitant? Trouble maker. Woah, such a bad ass.. hesistant.

HAVE YOU EVER :
78. Kissed a stranger? Not that i know of. Nope.
79. Drank hard liquor? Nah. No.
80. Lost glasses/contacts? YES, I DROPPED THEM IN THIS PARK NEAR MAC FIELDS. LOL! HAAHAHAHAHHAKJAJDSKJAS
81. Sex on first date? Sure, cos that's how us Gs roll. No.
82. Broken someone's heart? Hopefully not, lol. Hell yes. HAHAHA
83. Had your own heart broken? No.. yes. Ahaha. Nope.
85. Been arrested? Nope. No.
86. Turned someone down? Err.. no. BABY, I'M A HEARTBREAKER. HAHAHA.
87. Cried when someone died? YES, IDIOT. Calm yo farm, bitch. HAHAHA. Wow... idiot is so mean, especially when it's in capitals. LOL. Yes.
88. Liked a friend that is a girl? All of my friends have vaginas. No.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself? Sometimes Rarely...
90. Miracles? Err.. yeah, i guess. Yeah.
91. Love at first sight? I don't know. Don't really care. No.



92. Heaven? I want to but i don't. Sames.
93. Santa Clause? Duh. No.
95. Kiss on the first date? I don't know. I'VE BEEN SINGLE SINCE BIRTH. Maybe.. idk.
96. Angels? No, the hell? CHARLIE'S ANGELS. (Y) Lucy Liu. :) Not really.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Yeah. Nope.
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? NO. AHAHAHA. No.
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? No, don't tell me what to do. Hmph. NO.