wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


August 22, 2011 // 6:57 PM

While everyone is studying for chemistry, i'm just sitting here chilling. 8) I don't want to study too hard for physics to avoid disappointment cos worst case scenario is trying your best and still end up doing bad. LOL.

I've been so drained lately... i ALWAYS need to take a nap after school. What is going on!! I swear when it's the time for HSC i'm gonna be fat cos all i will do is eat. LOL. Eating is fun... gives you something to do. I'm eating cherries right now. Oh man. :(

I GOT MY PRESENT FROM LISA THE GAY AND WENDY TODAY! True poet.. right there. LOL. Anyway, they got me an eyeshadow palette and there's so many colours. *O* YAAAAAAY! I can't wait to use it.THANKS GUYS!! I REALLY LIKE IT.. and yes, i did test it out when i got home. LOL. :D This reminds me.. i'm not sure if i should go to mac to get my make up done for informal.. tbh, i just want to see what it feels like to get your make up professionally done but idk, it's so expensive. I'd get foundation and probably bronzer... yah. LOL.

I don't know why i always need to go to the toilet during physics. I'M VERY SERIOUS WHEN I SAY THAT IT'S ALL A COINCIDENCE. :( I think Mr Trotter hates our physics class, seriously. You should have seen him in english... he was literally laughing his ass off. NOW JULIA THINKS SHE'S FUNNY... HAHAHAHAHAHA, jk jk jk. Idk, he really seems to like Julia though. She teases him but he laughs about it and when i say shit about him, HE HATES ME. LOL. IS IT COS I'M DUMB? GOSH. It scared me how freakishly happy he was...

I stayed back after school to do my painting for art. YEAH, I'M COMMITTED. HAHAHA. Oh my effing gootness, LISA NGUYEN'S CHARCOAL DRAWING IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE. WHENEVER I SEE IT, I WANT TO RUN INTO A CORNER, ROLL INTO A BALL AND CRY TILL I DIE. Seriously... it's so amazing. FAAAARRRRRK. My drawing was so shit the teacher didn't put it up yet. HAHAHA. I knew i shouldn't have chosen a gay ass picture but whatevz. LOL. I REALLY WANT TO BUY SCALLOPS FROM ACROSS THE LINE SOMETIME COS THEY'RE SO CHEAP. I DON'T CARE IF THEY'LL GIVE ME HIGH CHOLESTROL COS 3 FOR $1.60 IS TOO GOOD OF A DEAL JUST TO PASS UP. Oh man, me want nao.

I love my art class. :D We're always finish everything last minute or don't even end up finishing at all and just force the teacher to change the due date, which always works out well. LOL. We were meant to make powerpoint presentations to present this week but i don't think anyone did it. I just planned it to do the day before... HAHAHAHAHA. No one finished so we get to present next week. I'm still gonna do mine the day before... I HAVE TOO MUCH STUFF TO DO, SORREH. Mrs Coombes is so cool cos she's so.. normal. LMAO. She swears and stuff which i find really funny... she says gay shit like poo bum as well.. WTF, RIGHT? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Aw, she's so nice. Duh cutie patootie.

I really like THE WEEKND. OMG, DESPITE HOW DISAPPOINTING HIS LOOKS COMPARED TO HIS VOICE IS, I DON'T CARE. Omfg, so good. LOL. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

SPEAKING OF THE WEEKND, I'M REALLY EXCITED FOR THE WEEKEND AND FOR MY HAT TO COME!!! YAY!!!!