wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


September 28, 2011 // 8:06 PM

FUNKY UNDERPANTS

Eating at Fortune8 was fun! Only 5 people turned up, which was just me, Jenny, Liza, Sophiea and Wendy. Danica came 10 minutes before we were about to leave and ate one thing. LOL. I learnt today that Jenny can't use chopsticks properly and Sophiea is such a fob. HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA. But anyway, we paid $9.60 each!! Yaaaaay!!! Too bad i wasn't full. :(

After everyone left, i stayed at the library with Regina and i need to remember to shout her next time cos she bought us snacks. :$ I got in trouble for eating a cheezel. CHEEZELS ARE 95 CENTS AT WOOLWORTHS ATM. OMFG, SO CHEAP.

I WAS READING THE PHYSICS THEORY AGAIN AND I'M BEGINNING TO GET IT... kinda. HALLELUJAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! Every time i get to tutor, i get so nervous that the stuff i memorised disappears from my brain. ROFLMAO. WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN?! HE SO SCARY. I sat in the front row on Sunday and it wasn't as scary as sitting in second row, surprisingly enough.

I love my parents. They make me the happiest but at the same time, they have the ability to make me feel worthless. I hate getting into arguments with my mum. Well, they're not really arguments cos she does all the talking and i just sit there, pretending to do my homework... LOL. I'm so afraid to talk back because i'm always in the wrong but idk, i can't help feeling frustrated. Luckily for me, the tension only lasts at maximum a day. I rarely ever mention these things cos i know people will tell me the same shit over and over again. I hate it when people give me advice sometimes... it's like they think i'm stupid and don't know any better. I already know the words that are gonna come out of their mouth.

I find it so awkward saying sorry. I'm quite stubborn so it takes a lot for me to say it to someone. Usually, when i get into a fight and i need to go apologise, i either say it while laughing or wiping the damn tears off my face. LOL.

Everything is always such a competition nowadays. I think we just need to learn to be happy for each other and maybe then we'll feel better about ourselves. LOL.

I'm not an attention seeking whore or anything but I really hate being ignored.