wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


September 7, 2011 // 8:28 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JULIA!!! YAAAAAAAAAY! We've been friends for over 4 years now. HOLY BALLS!! WE HAVE TO HAVE A HUGE CELEBRATION WHEN IT'S OUR 10TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF OUR FRIENDSHIP. I am not gay, i am dead serious. YAY!!! I'm glad i convinced you to go informal cos i knew you were full excited to SLUT UPPP! HAHA. Damn hoe. We've been through so much shit together and you've always been there for me over the years. :) Remember that you need someone to cry with, laugh with or just talk to... I AM HERE. LMAO. GOSH, I SOUND LIKE SUCH A FAGGOT.. BUT IT'S TRUE. HAHAHAHAHA. For the time we've been friends, i know you have been in love with me, always trying to seduce me and shit, but our friendship is stronger than that so i ignored your feelings. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Funny cos it's true. Can't help it if you think i'm so damn sexy! -hairflick- I trust you a lot and i tell you stuff i've probably never had told anyone before. FEEL SPECIAL. :$ After high school, people will drift apart but i know that we'll be friends 5eva. HAHAHA. Seriously bro, i love you. I hope you've had a wonderful day! :) P.S. put a bra on when you're webcamming with me... or a top not so low cut. Lup u. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I look really ugly when i cry, so this is why i like to have a soft cry in the corner, when no one is looking. :( HAHAHAHAHA. So embarrassing. I hate seeing people cry... LMAO. Damn Margaret. It was a domino effect. I started crying when i went in for a hug. HAHAHAHA. :((((( JUST TOO SAD. MR CARTER IS HUGE... i can't even wrap my arms around him properly. Aw, he's so cool. :( Even if i hated economics, i liked the teacher. HAHAHAHA. :D Well, i really do hope that he has fun playing golf and driving across the country in his new car. Duh patootie.. hehe. Margaret made the best card ever.. it's so cute. I just wanna leave this school so she makes me an awesome card. ROFLMAO. :$

I don't know if i'm doing art anymore. Dude, i'm so shit at it. LOL. I'm really inconsistent... maybe cos i don't try but that is really not the point. I never really know how i'm gonna do... dis is bad. :( I wouldn't know what i would do for my body of work. I really like my art class but i'm sure they wouldn't care if i dropped it, LOL.

Shit, i am not going to finish studying in time. LOL. FACK. I have to write a feature article, study for maffs AND ART. BALLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF. ;((((((( This is after i finish studying for physics... SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT. Gon' die. :( :( :( I think the reason why i'm feeling sad is cos i'm running out of time and i know i'm screwed over for my exams real bad. LOL. I can't wait for the stage where i go crazy and laugh at everything because there is no hope left for me.

YAY!! JULIA IS GOING INFORMAL. YAAAAAAY!