wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


September 24, 2011 // 7:00 PM

Sometimes i wish i was a loner cos then maybe i'd be a little smarter. LOL. I had heaps of shit to blog about before but idk, all those thoughts just ran away from me. :(

I get pissed off quite easily and the person i'm mad at never knows. This lead me to think... WHAT IF PEOPLE GET PISSED OFF AT ME LIKE THAT? Cos i know that i can get really angry at certain people. LOL. Then again, the people i get most pissed at can usually bring out the best in me, like my family and... HAHAHAHA. If i have crazy mood swings at the age of 17.. THAT'S SO WEIRD THAT I'M 17 NOW... anyway, YEAH.. imagine me when i have menopause. Omfg, it will be horrible.

There are so many event invites on facebook. After informal, i was so excited to go out and shit but now all i want to do is stay home and eat. I miss school. There's no one to talk to unless it's online or you text them. :( You can't really talk to anyone properly unless you go out which i can't be bothered for. Why am i so needy? HAHAHA. People should just come over everyday and we can go get slurpees. I really want to go to the beach but i kind of don't want to at the same time cos i will get black and my hard work of staying white will be ruined. :(

Why do i have to be shit at everything cos i don't know if i should drop art or economics... oh man. This sucks. :( I'm clearly very indecisive... don't judge me. :(

Am i intimidating? I think i'm the most un-intimidating person in the world.. just look at me.. LOL. I find good looking people and really smart people intimidating. For good looking people, i feel like they'll judge me cos i am hideous and for geniuses, they'll judge me cos i'm dumb. HAHAHAHA. :(

I think it is true that an insult means much more than a compliment to a girl. If someone complimented me, i'd forget after a week whereas an insult, i would remember for a really long time and trust me, i have bad memory as well. LOL.

I hate how some people act differently online than in real life cos then i don't really know who they really are. LOL. It seems like online is where a person acts more like themselves. Pls explain. PLEASE.

I wish there was someone always available to talk. It seems like everyone has lives now. :(