wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


September 20, 2011 // 11:08 PM

Today has probably been the first time i've gone shopping in ages, with exams and all. :( IT WAS REALLY FUN, SURPRISINGLY ENOUGH! :D I went with Lisa and Liza. :)))

Being whistled at by old men is the scariest thing ever. When i'm alone i walk really, really fast and i have my bitch face on, so who is daring enough to look at me will endure my evil glare. HAHAHAHAHA. I wish i was a boy cos then i would be doing all the whistling and wouldn't have to be so scared all the time. LOL.

We took so long trying to find a dress for Liza but SHE HAD ME SO I FOUND A DRESS FOR HER. Oh man, her bootaye is huge. BOOM, BOOM TO THE POWWWWWWW. I seriously think she is related to someone black or latino... cos dat ass does not belong on an asian girl's body. HAHAHAHAHAHA. YAAAY! She is happy with the dress too! YAAAAAAY!!! :)))

Shaker fries are not that great. SORREH. I like the original chips... YEAAAH. I decided to go with a more healthier option though... a sandwich from subway. Omfg, i don't think i could work there... people are such bitches. I hate people. This girl next to me was complaining about shit service and how she would be able to make the sandwich faster than they could. I don't understand how anyone can stand people like that. She wasn't even bitching about me and i wanted to rip that cunt to shreds. LMAO. POINT IS, I REALLY HATE BITCHES.

I REALLY WANT TO TRY SOMETHING FROM THAT T101 PLACE. OMFG. THEY GAVE OUT SAMPLES OF TEA AND THAT SHIT WAS BEAUTIFUL. OH MY EFFING GAWD. I think it's cheaper than easyway as well and the drinks taste nicer too! OMG. I DON'T EVEN CARE IF I GO TO LIVO JUST FOR THE FOOD THEN GO HOME. Oh maaaaaaaan. THEY HAVE PIZZA IN A CONE... imagine all dat flavour.. OH MAAAAAAAAAAN.

I found the best bra EVER today. It is a miracle worker and i must tell my mum to go buy one for herself. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I am really glad that i convinced Yvy to buy it.. i might as well be hired to advertise is cos i love it so much just after trying it on once. It was just.. amazing.

I BOUGHT NEW SHOES! YAAAAY! I hate buying expensive stuff cos i always go home and think... what could have i bought instead? THIS TIME IT WAS GLITTER HEELS FROM SPEND-LESS SHOES... :( Oh well, they're probably uncomfortable.. but they were $2 cheaper... :( I have decided to buy the shoes i bought on ebay with lisa cos they don't actually look that good on me. HOPEFULLY WE'LL MAKE A PROFIT AS WELL! YAY. I'm actually wearing my shoes right now to stretch them so my feet don't get too sore on Thursday. :$ Informal is so closeby and some people don't even have their stuff ready yet.. ANNE. I think by the middle of the night, no one is gonna give a shit about what they wear. LOL.

Lisa didn't get her shoes today. :( Dey were so beautiful and cheap!!! Ah, i really like her formal dress, all backless and beautiful!!!!!! DAMN HOEESSSS, everyone is gonna look so good. After seeing that video of Yvy modelling her dress gives me high expectations for everyone else as well. OMFG. COLD HARD DANGGGG! HAHAHAHAHA. Omfg, so beautiful!!!! If i end up looking like crap, then expect to find me in the corner crying with the cake. HAHAHAHAHHAHAA. I LIKE CAKE.

I hate seeing cute shopping assistants. OH MAN. Like you'd think i'd be all over them and be like 'OH HAAAAAAY, UNZIP ME, BABYYYY. I CAN'T GET THIS UNDONEEE.' but the real world does not work that way, at least i don't. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I find them so intimidating cos i feel like they're judging me. :( I AM NOT WORTHY OF YOUR GOOD LOOKS. LOL. EFF DA WORLD. This is why i would never be able to work at General Pants cos i am not cool or good looking so my chances of working there are blown. LMAO.

LISA IS A BLONDE DIMBO. NICE TRY.. JOKES! HAHAHAHAHA... oh i love maths tutoring. :')

I've been missing school lately but i dread the fact that i have to wake up early tomorrow... noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I love staying up late and waking up late.. LIVING DA GOOD LYF. LMAO. YAY. My mum thinks it's a bad habit what WHATEVZ GURLFRAAAN. YEAH, I CALLED MY MUM GURLFRAAAAN. HAHAHA. I love her. :')