wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


September 29, 2011 // 9:41 PM

What are the chances of me getting sick today? It's probably karma for being a bitch to my mum. :( I HAD TO DITCH JULIA TODAY TO LAY IN BED ALL DAY. I really want to see her with braces. HEHE. I tricked her into believing i lost my v plates. HAAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHA. Bitch, u dumb. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

I have to ditch going to the beach tomorrow as well. I was quite excited for that but since i'm sick, all i want to do is sleep. This always happens. I begin to get really sick when i start to have a headache. a sore throat and my back is all sore. :(((( Sow sad. My hands are really cold. Now i understand why Lisa felt so helpless when she was sick... can't do anythinggggggg. :(

Peak was so scary today. I thought i got all the theory shit down but then we got the quiz and i died. I panic a lot when i'm under pressure which is actually really bad. LMAO. I need to learn how to calm down. :( Anne got owned today. I tried to help her but the bitch is slow and deaf. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Damn hoe. She wasn't even scared either, she just turned really red. ROFLMAO. Poor baby. I wanted to cry for her. She thought he remembered her name but he didn't.. HAHAHHAHAHAHA. DAT HOE.

WHY DID VIVIAN CHANGE THE DAY OF THE SCAVENGER HUNT? It's on the same day as my maths test and i'm really shit at polynomials so shit to the balls. I really don't want to ditch it unless she changes the day but other than that... i have no other choice. :( Ballz, so much shit to do... THERE'S THREE PAGES AND I'VE DONE HALF OF ONE PAGE. :(((

Music can really change your mood. I was laying in bed today, feeling all depressed and shit. My brother was in the room playing with his laptop. Idk if it was because of my nap or the music, when i woke up music was playing and i felt so happy. LOL. Don't judge me cos i'm weird. :(

OMFG. I WILL BE UNCAPPED ON SATURDAY. HELL TO THE YESSSSSSSSSS. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY YOUTUBE VIDEOS I'VE MISSED ON BUT I'M EXCITED!!! WOOOOOOO! THEN I CAN WATCH JERSEY SHORE AND PROJECT RUNWAY!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! It turns out that i get 150gb a month so i have no idea how i can be capped... LOL. D:

I wrote down what i'm going to expect for my exam marks and it's so bad. They're all 50% and 60%, with the worst being 40%. This is horrible. LOL.

Anne should really fix her computer so she can blog, then i can read it and be happy. :)