wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


October 18, 2011 // 10:01 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRACEDASMELL!




Hello. I did not get food poisoning from Julia's cake. I am a survivor. HAHAHA, just kidding. It was really nice. :$ I have tried making cake and it always tastes like shit so... GOOD JOB, JULIA! :) Apparently our group is doing some indian dance? HAHA. Does that mean we're out of the vietnamese dance? :( Oh well. I'm too unco to do anything so i guess it's just better for everyone.

Omgsh, I HAD AN EPIPHANY AT 1 AM THIS MORNING. It was mind blowing. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Nah, not really. I was just really sad then i began thinking too much then bam! AN EPIPHANY.

Since i have pms, i have a lot of shit to complain about. LMAO. Funnily enough, i wanted to rant about people who complain too much. I know i complain a lot but i try to keep that shit to myself so i don't annoy everyone else. Some people don't do that and i have to endure their shit. I hate faking a smile, it feels so weird. LOL. :( The things you gotta do to avoid hurting people's feelings. At least i'm considerate, okay?

I always complain about the same thing but I DON'T CARE. People who force me to listen to them talk and talk and talk about shit i don't even care about... get out. Those are the people that never listen to me. It's pretty much a one sided conversation.... What kind of friend are you? I could easily be like 'ok, bye' but i don't. If i did that to them, they'd be sad, right? I'd rather see my friend happy than sad. However, it's not the same the other way around. Sometimes i feel like i'm taken for granted.

I really don't like it when people tell me what to do in a rude way, like 'DO THIS FOR ME.' Does that mean they think they're superior to me? lol

Okay, i feel better now. You can just disregard everything i just said. LMAO. Bye.